Chapter 18

TODAY'S SHOUT OUT IS TO:

JessicaHerrera856

This chick has been nonstop voting and commenting! It hasn't gone unnoticed! ;) She is a sweet person AND LITERALLY IS A GENIUS!

She commented this:

I love how Keefe is strong for Sophie, that's how he shows her his love without telling her.

OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH

She's a GENIUS!!! Anyway, thanks for the commenting and nonstop voting, AND YOUR WISDOM!!! ;)

Sophie:

I told Biana what happened on the campus of Foxfire. Sadly, Keefe was no longer in the Foxfire building, but I really hoped I could see him when I went to Inflicting.

I sound like a total love sick, cheesy girl from a teenage movie.

"So who are you hopping asks you on a date?" I asked Biana with a wiggle of my eyebrows.

"First of all, you've been spending way to much time with Keefe. Okay, I really want a guy to ask me, and he should've done it by now. But he's probably wasting his time being a perfectionist as per usual!" She complained with a big fat smile on her face.

"Dex," I said giving her a look.

Biana blushed.

"It's  totally Dex!" I said teasing her.

"You can't tell him anything!" She said pointing at me with her finger.

"Not tell me what?" Dex asked as he walked over to us.

Biana's face started to pale.

"Are you okay?" Dex asked touching her shoulders.

Biana didn't say anything, winked at me, and pretended to faint. Dex caught her, and started freaking out.

"Biana? Are you okay? We need help. Who can help us? Elwin! We have to go to Elwin!" He started word vomiting.

Biana slowly opened her eyes, pretending to regain consciousness.

"Dex?" She asked.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Hurt? Don't scare me like that!" He said, and then turned red because of the thing he said last.

"I'm fine, just need to sit down," She mumbled.

He guided her to a windowsill and helped her sit down.

I lost it and started laughing. Biana glared at me and Dex--well he looked at me in horror.

"How can you possibly laugh at a time like this?" His voice cracked.

"C-Cause Biana di-didn't actually f-f-faint!" I said in between fits of laughter. 

She glared at me and turned red.

"Is this true?" He asked astonished.

"Um," she said not meeting his eyes.

I finally calmed down, "She only did that cause she was trying to distract you."

"Distract me from what?" He asked with a slightly amused look on his face.

"Well, we had a conversation about a guy," I shrugged.