Chapter 15

TODAY'S Shout Out is to the one and only:

@emms4life04

Thanks for voting up a storm on like EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER OF EVERY BOOK!!! WOOOHOOO!!! Thanks so much!!! I even messaged her, saying thanks for the support, and most of the time after I do that people stop voting as much. Oh no, but not her! She continues to vote up a storm! SO THANK YOU!!! ;)

Keefe was still cracking up, but he wiped his tears.

"His number one is, Stina!" Keefe said and collapsed in a laughing ball.

"What? How? Stina, as in evil Stina, Stina?" I asked.

"I don't know," Fitz mumbled. 

Biana started cracking up.

"Here, give it to me," Biana laughed.

Fitz handed it to her with a look of uncertainty.

Biana handed it back in a second.

"Sophie's my number one?" Fitz said alarmed.

I completely froze.

"Yeah, I put tape on it and wrote Stina, the girl in Sophie's spot is Alva Dooright," Biana said.

Fitz looked at me.

I looked at the floor.

Now it's getting awkward.

Biana noticed the tension and said Dex should go next.

"Um," Dex said turning red.

"What?" Biana asked quickly, alarmed.

"I don't want to open mine," he whispered.

"Why not?" She practically pounced on him.

"Well, I feel like I should open it after I know for sure who I am in love with. That way it doesn't dictate who I actually should be with," he said with a twinkle in his eye as he looked at Biana.

She looked away with a very annoyed expression on her face.

"I guess I should go then," Tam huffed.

I glanced at Keefe at the same time he turned to look at me.

"Okay, so Biana's on my list," Tam said scrunching up his nose. "And Sophie's my 59."

"Hey, Sophie's amazing! That shouldn't be a nose scrunch!" Keefe reprimanded, winking at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"I know she is, but I didn't expect her to be on my list. You know, I'm all dark and---"

"And emotionally with drawled from the world. We get it, we get it!" Keefe said with a flick of his hand.

Tam glared at him, "My number one is actually Biana."

He had a small smile on his face as he looked down and we were all staring at him.

"Uh oh! I feel some strong emotions radiating off of Tammy Boy!" Keefe joked.

Tam glared at him and shoved him.

"Hey, at least he learned! His not delusional like the rest of you! He understand that you--"

"Can never lie to an Empath!" We all shouted at the same time.

Keefe clutched his chest, "It's not the same unless I do it!"

We ignored him and Linh went next. She ended up having both Fitz and Dex on her list.

Then it was Keefe's turn.

"I think I already know who'll be on my list," he said giving me a wink.

I turned away but couldn't keep the smile off of my face.

Keefe opened his scroll and his eyes trailed down, his smile gradually turning into a frown the closer he got to the bottom.

My heart was pounding in my chest.

He stood up angrily and was flipping the scroll over and over double  checking it.

"Impossible," he mumbled.

"What's wrong," Fitz asked.

I stood up and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

Keefe looked at me and I swear I saw a tear, but it could've been my imagination.

"Your name," he whispered.

"What?" I shouted. "That can't be possible!"

I grabbed my scroll and tore it open.

1. Luis Brooks

2. Finnland Stokes

3. Fitzroy Avery Vacker.

I skimmed through the rest of the names.

"Biana, did you tamper with these?" I asked after I took several minutes trying to see if there was a secret part for other names.

Biana shook her head no, "I only messed with Fitz' cause he almost put my scroll in the trash."

"This is why I didn't open mine," Dex said with a steely look in his eye. "Who is anyone to say who we should belong with? We should be able to have our own choice without the worry that society will try to pull you guys a part!"

I slowly sat down.

Nobody said anything. Keefe didn't say anything.

"I-I think I," I looked at everyone and just fled the room.

Keefe ran after me.

I kicked the wall angrily, and tore off my cape.

"Hey, hey, hey," Keefe whispered grabbing my arms.

I squirmed, "It's not fair! You know how much we've been through! And for once, once, you'd think the universe would just let things be easy! But it's never easy, not for me. And I was so excited, god I was so excited. I just couldn't wait to show you that you were on my list, that you were my number one as stupid as it sounds. I wanted to show you that you don't have to worry about not being good enough for me, cause you're more than enough. I'm so stupid," I said. I knew I was crying.

Keefe held me and his head was on top of mine as he rubbed my arms.

I cried into his shoulder, "You must think I'm pathetic."

"Sophie, you've been through enough in your life, I probably would call myself pathetic if I didn't cry right now. You can have a meltdown, anyone can. But you probably deserve a meltdown more than anyone else," he added.

"We're going to be okay," he whispered after several minutes of silence.

"Even if we aren't a couple, you and I will always hang out. We'll always play base quest. And we'll always be the unstoppable Foster-Keefe," He said with a smile.

"Thanks Keefe," I said looking up at him.

"It was nothing Foster. Only the truth," he said with a tiny smile.

I quickly kissed his cheek, which shocked the both of us, and ran out of there.

A/N: OOOOHHHH BAM! POW! How about that cute little SoKeefe moment? Who do you think everyone will end up with? And how about that little Dex speech?

YOU GO DEX!!! ;)

Anyway, thanks for reading, and as always:

COMMENT

VOTE

AND STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

~Tapqueen101