Chapter 17:

So sorry its been years since I've updated this but its just not been the best of times for me and I'm really sorry I haven't been there for you guys. Lets just hope ill be able to keep up with this now. I'm going to try and do little and often rather than large chapters every now and again.

-Cerys

"Whats going on ?" I screamed, ferociously twisting and pulling at the restraints to see who Harley was growling at. My joints clicked and shifted with my menial attempts. 

The snapping of a whip vibrated through the room which was echoed with the roars and cheers of the crowd. "Harley?" I questioned panicked and shaking. I watched Haley's face contract and the love in his eyes turn to bloodthirsty rage.

"If you touch her," Harley snarled, his voice silenced for a split second," I swear to god I will watch your mate burn along with the rest of your pack." 

'Robert' simply laughed at him. 

I screamed as the leather made contact with my skin sending ripples of pain throughout my body. My heart beat quickened, sending a mad rush of adrenaline through my blood.

The cheers from the crowd echoed into my ear drums, yanking and stretching at my composure. Growls of pain and anger surrounded me as Harley pulled ferociously at his restraints. 

"So Harley are you fit to apologise yet or will I have to take this a step further?" Robert Questioned, slicing the whip into the tender flesh along my spine.

"You're a fucking bastard Robert!" Harley seethed, dropping in defeat, "I'm sorry for what I did, it wont ever happen again." My heart dropped into my stomach as I heard the desperation and grief in Harleys voice. For the first time he sounded weak and broken which hurt more than the sting of the whip against my flesh.

"And there we have the magic words Ladies and gentlemen!" Robert called out to the crowd, brandishing the whip in his hands and grinning in sadistic content.

"Let us go." I cried. My voice pathetic and cracking from the dryness of my throat. By now my head was slumped between my shoulders in defeat. The heat from the whip was increases and I could feel the hot blood streaming around my sides and onto my stomach. The drips on the floor were constant and tormenting. I could feel myself start to become dizzy with distress and disgust.

The vile man started sniggering to himself and the audience followed along like a flock of sheep. "Don't worry your pathetic boy mate is free to go along with his pathetic defenceless 'friends'." He sniggered once again. Relief washed over me and I collapsed in exhaustion, feeling the weight of my body becoming to much for my limbs. "Jeez you guys really do react badly to a bit of fun don't you?" He bellowed.

"A bit of fun?" Harley growled lifting his arms and propelling his body forwards against the chains, "All I fucking did was kiss your girlfriend when we were 14 and you do this? You're fucked up." He violently seethed.

"Hey, she was damn fine when we were young and its the fact that you did it. But anyway you can leave now but I don't have your clothes, you'll have to morph an run home." With a snap of his fingers one of the men a sharp suit strolled over and unlocked the metal chain from around my neck.

With the last of my strength I lifted my torso from cold, hard floor and dragged myself towards my mate, my grip on consciousness weakening with each breath I take. Painfully I forced myself to lift my head to look into the eyes of my lover . His heart was breaking with every second he was denied comforting me.

"And him boys, we're civilised enough to do that aren't we?" The penguin men chucked together and strode over to Harley, unlocking the padlocks from the chains before fleeing the disaster scene.

"Daisy!" He cried, slumping over my body, enveloping me in warmth and love. "I'm here princess its okay now it'll be alright.

Feeling the heat from his body pressed against mine soothed my soul. His arms snaked around my bloody waist and he pulled me into him, laying my on his knees and cradling me, running his fingers through my tangled hair.

The last thing I remembered was the sight of his pained expression as I slipped out of consciousness once again.