Chapter 6

I'm so internationally sorry for taking so long to update guys. I know its short but it'll have to do.

"Hey, ho, here she go's

Either a little too high or a little too low

Got no self-esteem and vertigo

'Cause she thinks she’s made of candy

Hey, ho, here she go

Either a little too loud or a little too close

Got a hurricane in the back of her throat

She thinks she’s made of candy."

I sang along to the song while dancing with Justice around the pool as 'Candy' bursted through the speakers. My long brown hair dancing around my back and scoring the front if my red bikini.

" Hey Daisy, " I heard Colton's voice plough through the loud music, " remind you of anybody?"

" Baby I am candy." I yelled back at him, my voice only cutting through the music slightly.

I watched him wink at me as I took in his appearance properly for the first time. His strong jawline complimented his tanned skin and his sandy hair. I can see his abs ripping through the right white t-shirt he's wearing so all in all, he was an extremely attractive man but nowhere near Harley. Speaking of Harley, where the hell is he. My eye scanned the crowded outdoor area but I couldn't see him so I decided to ask justice. " Hey Justice you haven't seen Harley anywhere have you?"

I looked at her drunken state as I waited for her reply. "Urm yea I think he just arrived about 10 minutes ago. He's probably gone to his room."

" K'ay, thanks honey." I ran of in my red heels before I could hear her reply. Running up that staircase is no easy job in 6 inch heels I'm telling you now.

When I eventually reached his door, I lightly used the back of my hand to knock on the door.

" Whoever it is fuck of." Wow charming. I thought to myself as I gently slid my hand on the door handle then pushed the door slowly open. "I told you to fu-" He stopped himself mid-sentence when he realised who I was. I watched his eyes scanning my body before his icy blue eyes met my hazel ones.

"Hey Harley." I whispered, feeling nervous under his penetrating gaze. I could feel the familiar fluttering of my stomach that I feel ever time I look at Harley.

"You look so fucking hot Daisy." He spat out, lust taking over his eyes, changing then from blue Crystal pools into deep evening blue.

"T-thanks." I stuttered, feeling the nerves take over me as he made his way towards me. I tried to back away a bit but it was no use, he was too quick. Before I even had the chance the shuffle backwards he had snaked an arm around my waste and brought me closer to him so that my breasts were pushed against his firm chest. I could feel his hard length pressing against my stomach as I struggled to resist the temptation of giving in to him.

"Can you feel that Daisy? That's what you do to me baby." He whispered next to my ear before dropping free hand to my as and cupping it in his large hands. I felt so fragile in his arms, it was like we were built to fit each other and only each other.

I watched him as he lowered his head and grazed my lips with his. A small moan left my mouth at the feel of his firm and hard body pressed against my fragile one. "You were a naughty girl daisy." He growled next to my ear. A gasp escaped my lips when he removed his hand from my ass and brought it back down firmly.

"Did you just spank me Harley Sanchez?" I asked, my voice twanging with lust. He brought his hand back firmly on my ass once again but this time I hitched my leg up so I could easily wrap it around his waste. And I did.

A growl escaped his lips as he pushed me against the nearest wall. He looked into my hazel eyes which I knew were darkening with lust and brought his lips onto mine. A spark of electricity pulses through me and I could do nothing but comply to him.

He removed his arm from around my waste and used it to cup the other side of my ass. I entwined my other leg around his waste when he lifted me up with my ass as he deepened the kiss.

"I want you so bad Dais-" He was interrupted by the sound of his door slamming open.

"Oh shit sorry dude." I heard Colton chuckle before leaving the room.

I untangled my legs from him and slowly walked away, making sure to sway my hips. "Wait Daisy where ya going?"

" There's a party downstairs tiger." I winked and walked back downstairs.

-----------

"Elizabeth get the fuck of me." Colton said, trying to get Elizabeth's clinging hands of him. I stared at the scene and chuckled to myself over the loud music before skipping over to them and making myself known.

"Hey Colty bear." I chirped, gaining the attention of Colton and Elizabeth.

"I'm sorry, what did you just call me?" He joked with some what of serious tone. I have no clue how that works but it just does.

"I called you Colty bear. Jeez I didn't know that you were hard on hearing as well." I said, flicking my shinning hair over my shoulder.

"Ignore her baby she's just being stupid as usual." Elizabeth muttered under her voice, hoping that only Colton had heard. WRONG. As usual.

" Do we really have to do this now Lizzy?" I questioned, watching the amused smirk on Colton's face grow.

"Y-" Before she could finish I grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and dragged her off Colton's lap.

"Problem solved." I chirped, picking up my bag and walking into the house. I weaved my way through the corridors until I reached my door. I heard a small thud come from the other side of the door. Oh god there's someone in my room. What if its a thief but then again its probably just some people having sex seeing as though we're at a party. OH FUCK NO! I slammed the door open and looked inside.

"Oh my fucking god Harley you scared the shit out of me!" I said, trying to calm down my heartbeat. I looked at Harley who had his hand in my underwear draw and was looking through all my Victoria's Secret stuff. 

"Oh hey Daisy. Nice underwear by the way. I'll enjoy watching you dance around in this." A smirk plays on his lips when he pulled out some crimson reed underwear that lay underneath a pair of black suspenders. " Sexy." He growled.

Anger and lust bubbled inside of me as i stalked towards him and grabbed the back of his shirt.

"Oh you know I like it rough Daisy." He chuckled

" Get the fuck out you pervert." I screamed at him.

"Jeez I was just curious." He pouted, sticking his bottom lip out and showing me his amazing blue eyes.

"Your not a god damn 12 year old so get out." He turned on his feet and stalked out of my room, leaving me to fold all of my underwear back up and put it neatly back in the drawer. I looked back at the closed door and sunk to the floor. 

A/N

Hey guys im so sorry that its short and kindof bad but you've been begging for an update so here it is. 

It's only so late because ive been having some family issues so yea. i hope you enjoyed. thanks for being so patient and all.

LUV YA

CEZ

xxxx