Chapter 11

Hey Guys im gonna try make this chapter a bit longer so I hope you all enjoy.

The song on the side reminded me so much of what Daisy's going through. There and amazing band you should go check them out!!!!!1

________________________________

" So I was thinking guys," Harley spoke, pulling me closer to him." why dont we have a pack dinner tonight?"  I fidgeted on his lap slightly. We havnt had a whole pack dinner since ive arrived and to be honest, the thought of it terrified me.

"Sounds good to me." Mason chuckled from besides us.

"Yea im up for that." Colton said enthusiastically."But I dont think we should hold it in the poker house." Harley grumbled deeply as his grip intensified.

"You never did tell me why you were shot." I squeaked in.

"You never asked." He replied with a smirk.

"Then tell me now." I grinded myself on his slowly, hoping the guys wouldnt see.

"Huh you really want to know?" He lifted one of his perfect eyebrows and turned me around to face him.

Wrapping my long legs around him and the cafeteria chair, I put my hands on his shoulders and replied with a strong " Yes."

He stretched his neck to the side slightly and looked at Colton. He nodded his head slightly before turning back to face me. " I was shot because Alexander missed." He said simply before reaching onto the table to pick up his apple.

I shuffled on his lap, making a low groan escape his lips before he bit into the crisp apple. "Missed what?"

"Robert." Colton chuckled and my head snapped to him, sending him my best death glare.

"Wait he was trying to shoot someone?" I stuttered out, trying to keep my voice calm. I slowly turned my head to face a shameful Alexander. Tears threatened to spill out of my now stinging eyes. The thought of Harley being apart of something like that sent an ache to my chest. He could of been killed. They all could of. "Mason were you apart of this as well?" I tilted my head to face him only to see a look of sorrow wash across his face. Me and Mason had been speaking a lot lately and we'd gotten close. Or at least I thought we had.

" I'm sorry DD." He said, reaching his hand on my arm to reassure me. I quickly shook it of and looked at Harley with disgust.

"You were going to kill a man?" I questioned, hastily getting of him and standing next to his chair.

My face paled as he stared at my now tear stricken cheeks and nodded slowly. I can feel the tears leaving slow rivers down my cheeks as the currents washed my emotions away.

I took slow steps away from him before running out the cafeteria doors and into the main school.

"Daisy!" Harley shouted from behind me."Daisy i'm sorry, please wait." 

I let out a soft sob before running down the science corridor and into an empty classroom. I clicked the lock and sank down with my back against the hard door. The slow rivers of tears turned into waves as they flooded my face. I felt a hard pounding at the door followed by another and another.

"Daisy please." He yelled.

I raised my head up and stared at the celling,"I miss you daddy." I let all the sadness and hurt wash out of me as Harley continued to pound at the doors."Mother please, I need you. Why did you have to go." 

I looked around the empty room and noticed how it mirrored my life without Harley. "I just want this to end." I cried.

I slowly stood up and walked to the desk at the front of the classroom. Reaching for the keys that were placed next to a coffee mug, I opened the locked draw and searched for what I was looking for. I pulled out a small tray and took one of the small lustrous blades. I walk past the door and looked at Harley through the glass in the door. I could see his fist pounding even harder against the door as he caught sight of what was in my hands. I couldnt hear him shouting even though I could see him. It was as if my ears had gone numb from all the pain they'd heard. I crawled into the corner next to the door and looked up one last time." I love you Harley." 

Shakily, I brought the blade to my neck. I closed my teary eyes and applied a small amout of pressure, thats all it needed. I had pierced my skin with the blade and was now trying to force it across my neck. 

"DAISY NO!" I dropped the blade and fell back into the wall, I felt myself being cradled in warmth. A warm hand pushed down on my neck as I looked down to see blood streaming down my chest. A hot tear fell onto my soft hair and that was when I noticed it. Harley was crying. "God dont do this to me, I love you Daisy, stay with me. Please." His sobs were the last thing I heard before my vision was interrupted by an invasion of black and red blotches.

Hey guys! hopefully this is a bit longer then normally. I decided it was time for Daisy to have a little drama instead of Harley. I appreciate all your support. Oh and please go check out my new book Uther! 

Like, Comment, Vote and Fan

Luv Ya

Cez

xxx