Chapter 10

Hey Guys, so sorry for the late update once again but its the summer soon so i'll be able to update a lot more...hopefully! Anyway thanksfor all your support and sorry for any mistakes!!!!!

My body melted at the feel of his hot soft lips pressing against mine. I arched into his touch as he ran his hands down my sides and lingered on my lower back. He growled from the back of his throat, pulling me closer to him. A strange sensation shot throughout my body as his hard chest was pressed against me.

"Come home." Was all he said. I tilted my head to face the treeline.

"Why? You dont want me, you've practically rejected me." I pressed my hands against his chest, pushing his of me.

His eyes darkened when he heard me speak that one word that makes every wolf's heart ache. Rejected. "I would never do that to you Daisy!" He growled, turning around briefly to calm himself down. "Why would you even think that?"

"I dunno, you always push me away," A tear fell down my left cheek, leaving a warm trail behind it." like you ashamed of me. I know i'm not that pretty or anything but surly i'm not that bad."

His hard expression softened when he turned around to face me. His hand stretched out and caressed my tear stained cheek. "Daisy your beautiful, how can you not know that."

"But you have to say that, your my mate its your job to make me feel happy." I sighed as he brought me into a tight embrace.

"No its my job to love you. Forever. And I will."

My body shook slightly at his words. He loves me. That's all I've been wanting to hear for so long. He loves me.

" I love you to." I murmured into his chest whilst taking in his unique citrus scent.

Harley's POV

"No its my job to love you. Forever. And I will." Those words left my lips with so much ease as I clung on to my mate desperately.

"I love you to." She murmured into my chest. My wolf purred with happiness when she said those four simple words. I squeezed her in my arms one last time before pulling her back and looking into her beautiful hazel eyes. She stared back into my blue ones and layed a hand on my face. "Mark me."

Once again she looked into my now lust filled, black eyes and flipped her hair over her shoulder revealing her tanned neck to me.

"Daisy you have to be 100% sure of this." I stuttered, trying to control my wolf from overcoming me.

She looked down for a brief moment in thought before looking back up to me.

"Yes, I want everyone to know that im yours." She whispered, tangling her slim fingers in my hair and pulling my head down to her lips before pressing hers against mine. Her mouth opened slightly, allowing me access. Our tongues engaged in a battle for dominance which I won. Her body relaxed against mine as I slowly massaged her tongue. A moan escaped her lips as I kissed down her jawline and along her neck. Making my way down to the point where her neck meets her dainty shoulders.

"Please Harley." She whimpered.

My teeth sunk into her flesh. She screamed in pain but was cut of by a pleasurable moan as I licked the wound clean.

"You're mine now Daisy." I whispered whilst pulling her in for a tight hug." Permanently."

heya guys so sorry for the late update as usual but im getting better.....I think. Anyway I think I may do a chapter that includes the majority of the characters next, possible some sort of dinner or something like that. So let me know your thoughts or any ideas you have and I'll take them into mind. Like, Comment, Vote, Fan and even Message if ya want.

Luv ya

CEZ

XXX