Chapter 2

"Come on Daisy, you gotta wake up," I can hear Harley voice charm threw the room, "We have to go to school." School, those words were music to my ears.I've always loved school, It was the one place that I could sort of be myself, maybe this time I can be me and only me, I dont want to be the pretty little rich girl of my new school, I want REAL friends not fake ones that are only there because of my parents.

"yay school," I was up withing 5 seconds and looking for clothes to wear.I pulled the suitcase from under my bed and started looking for threw my stuff to find my old uniform, I guess it will have to do until i get a new one.

"Daisy I bought you a new uniform, you cant wear that one." He sounded so proud of himself.He pulled out a blue blazer , a short black dress that had a tie under where my breasts would be, a white middle arm shirt, some black tights and a pair of black heals. Wow this uniform was way better then my old one. 

I took the uniform and winked out of him before asking him to leave.

"Why cant i stay?"

"Because I dont want you perving on me whilst i get changed."

You know you do Daisy

I do not

Suuure you dont

Shut up

Harley sent me a questioning look before he walked out the room,"I wanna see when your done Daisy." I winked at him and shut the door.I pulled my new outfit on and slipped into the heels. Where the hell is the mirror? Does this man not have mirrors in his house?

Of course he does you idiot.

shut up

Ah hah , i took a step in front of the whole body mirror and looked at myself.Not bad considering my hair isn't done yet.I sat down at the dressing table and pulled out my makeup bag and curling tongs from my suitcase.I applied some black eyeliner and mascara to make my Hazel eye's stand out, a light pink blush and some milky pink lip gloss. I brushed my long, dark brown hair and curled the ends of it. I walked back to the body length mirror and looked at myself.Man I look totally gorgeous.

Walking back to the door, I pulled on the handle and walked out, " What do ya think?" A smirk tugged at my lips when i saw his eyes eagerly roam my body."Urm my face is up here."I stated when his eyes latched onto my breast's. The shirt he had brought me wasnt the right bust size, so my boobs were practically popping out.

"Oh sorry," his voice can out huskily, full of lust and desire,"you look hot Daisy."

My cheeks began to flush which surprised me because i never blush."Thanks."

He smirked,"Oh i got you a bag for you school stuff as well." He handed me a red leather handbag that would just about fit all of the books that I predicted I'd have."There's a pen and pencil in the front pocket along with a geometry set." He smiled at me looking proud of his choice of bags. I have to admit, it was a gorgeous bag.

"Thanks Harley." I purred,"Do you mind if we go and quickly fetch my car?" I knew it was a lot to ask but I missed my baby. She is too beautiful to be left alone. Jeez I sound like a guy.

"Oh some girl called Kimberly drove it up here last night." Kim would do that for me?"She said that your brother put your phone in glove department."

My eyes lit up and I scurried to the front door. I fiddled with the lock for a while but finally pushed the door open. And right there , parked next to a black pickup truck was my beautiful icy blue Porsche.I ran towards it and hugged the bonnet."I missed you Sky." I managed to spit out in between kisses, "Mummy will never leave you again, I promise." I heard a low chuckle coming from behind me. I turned around to see Harley getting in his truck. "Shut up." He snapped his head towards me, his eyes darkening by the second.