Chapter 1: Big Black Pick-up Truck

" Weep not, weep not,

She is not dead;

She's resting in the bosom of Jesus.

Heart-broken husband--weep no more;

Grief-stricken son--weep no more;

Left-lonesome daughter --weep no more;

She only just gone home."

The vicar spoke over the sobs of the crowed that had gathered, everyone was crying but me. Everyone was crying over the death of my parents but not me. Why am i not crying? They gave me everything I have. They made me who I am.Standing in the church courtyard, I look around and see pain, misery and sorrow but no love. Just memory's of what used to be, memory's that I want to forget.Picking up my bag and turning around I walk towards my ice blue Porsche thats parked outside the church.Getting in and turning the ignition on, I drive away from the church, hoping nobody noticed my disappearance.

here comes,comes the weekednd,

here it calling, like a siren oh oh.

we dont, want no problems

we dont like them, keep it moving.

Here comes the weekend by p!nk blasted out the stereo when I turned it on."Ugh COME ON!" i grunted whilst beeping my horn at the jackass in front of me.Pushing the car door open I march outside to the low life thats parked in the middle of the road, Preparing myself for a full on war. My angers flaring inside of me and I can feel my wolf begging me for a fight.

come on Daisy, we havnt had a decent fight in ages

Shut up

you know im right

No i know your wrong

I wonder if all shifters have conversations with their wolves? I'll have to ask the next one that i come across even though I know they'll think I've just escaped from a mental hospital.

The car Looks pretty new, I mean its in good shape for a pickup truck. I wonder who the driver is, Probably some stuck up snob.

If it is can we fight?

Didn't i tell you to shut up.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a window lowering. Lets just get this over with so I can get home and sort out my parents stuff.The window is fully lowered before i can get to it but I'm Daisy Harris for fuck sake. I can take my own sweet time.

" Excuse me , but can you move you car ma'ma?" Nobody can resist my charm, it's what makes me Daisy.I walk up to the window and look inside their car and to my surprise, there's no girl inside the car. Just one smoking hot guy. His icy blue eyes burned into my hazel ones, my gaze drifting dont to by lips. He cleared his throat , making my eyes shoot back up to his.

"Is there a problem Princess?" He growled in a sexy tone. I brought my nose up slightly and sniffed the air. He's a werewolf and one with extreme power. Possibly an Alpha. "You're Emma and Gabriel's daughter arnt you." 

"Yes I am , who are you?"Jeez my demanding voice sounded sexy today.His eyes met the anger in mine as they blackened.

" Harley Sanchez," He put his hand out and I grabbed it. " Alpha of Blue Bloods."

" Daisy Harris," I smirked. " Silver Blood, daughter of the dead." 

" Well its nice to meet you Daisy," He kissed my hand. His touch sent a pulse of shock waves threw me. I gasp and pulled my hand away.