Chapter 14

Hey guys, just wanted to apologise in advance for how short this is! I wanted to get something up for you guys but didnt have enough time sadly but from now on im gonna try write 3 pages for each chapter!

Enjoy!

I nuzzled my face into his shoulder and put my hands around his wrist in an effort to pull his hand away from me. “This isn’t supposed to happen here.” I begged, spitting out as many words as I could without letting moan escape. A low chuckled tumbled out of his mouth and I grasped the fabric of his shirt with my other hand.

“Oh really?” He asked humorously. By this time, the insides of my thighs were drenched in arousal. His fingers gently caressed my soaking wet mound.

“Oh sweet Jesus.” I moaned deeply into his shoulder before using all my strength to yank his hand out of my shorts and quickly did the button back up. I sprang out of my seat and looked down at a grinning Harley. Mason gave me a questioning look but was quickly distracted by the shouts of the people actually trying to watch the movie. I shimmied my way out of the small set of seats, earning a playful stroke of the leg by Colton. It would be funny if I hadn’t have just gone through that. Seriously I really would like to know what goes on in that boys head because it can’t be anything normal. A public theater, really? My legs carried me down the steps and out of the viewing room. My eyes weaved around the busy room looking for a ladies room where I could clean myself up.

“Can I help you miss?” A husky voice spoke from behind, making me jump slightly. I straightened my jumper and turned around to face the male. He was around 6ft 1 but not as tall as Harley. His sandy blonde hair was tied back with a small transparent hair band. His features were admittedly god like; strong and chiseled. But there was certain softness in his caramel colored eyes. If I wasn’t with Harley, I’d defiantly go for someone like him. I could sense that he was a shifter like me and probably quite a strong wolf by the looks of him. His tanned skin stood out beneath his black shirt that was rolled to his elbows. I carefully read his nametag, Edward, how ironic.

“Uh yea I’m looking for the ladies room.” I asked, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He smiled and guided me to the door.

“He’s a lucky man ya know.” He announced to me, “My names Edward by the way.” He reached out and took my hand in his.

“Daisy.” I added before pointing to the bathroom door.” I’m gonna have to go now.”

He chuckled lightly and walked off, leaving me to finally walk into the bathroom where I would plan my revenge on Harley.

***

I trotted out of the cubical clean and almost fresh. A few people had come and left but there was still one scent there that had been here from just after I came in. A young girl about my age was perched on the side board that held all the sinks. She smiled at me as I approached the one furthest away from her. I pushed the tap on and began to scrub my hands clean. .Using the delicious watermelon scented soap.

“You don’t happen to have a penny do you?” She asked curiously, sweeping her blonde hair over her shoulder.

“Why?” I asked questionably, rummaging through my pockets to see if I had one. I pulled out the shining coin and handed it to her.

“I just want to flip it while I wait for my friend.” She replied simply. I nodded my head and walked over to the door, pulling it open by its heavy blue handle. My feet carried me out and I started the short walk back into the viewing room. Harley was gonna pay for what he did.

I waved my hand at Edward as I past him again and pushed into the viewing room that Harley, Colton and Mason were in. I had my plan implanted in my brain and was determined for it not to fail. I arrived to our stall and once again shimmied past Colton. I stopped when I got in front of Mason and slowly dropped myself onto his lap.

“I’m gonna sit right here until you,” I raised my hand and pointed towards Harley’s smirking face,” move over.” I snuggled into Masons lap and chuckled lightly when I heard a low growl cut through the air.

“Don’t be so childish Daisy.” He sneered, directing his eyes back to the screen.

***

“Harley wait, I’m sorry.” I giggled, tugging on his arm lightly before he yanked my arm away and stormed off. Talk about an overreaction.

Comment, Vote, Fan and also if you've got any ideas, mail me!