Chapter 5

"Where is everybody?" I questioned Mr Thorn as i walked into my Biology classroom and took a seat in the centre of the classroom.

"Oh." Mr thorn looked up from his papers and stared at me."Your early Miss Harris." I turned my head towards the clock at the back of the room and noticed that i indeed was two whole minutes early.

"My mistake." I sighed lazily as i waited for the others to arrive.I pulled out my phone and flicked through the contacts, looking for someone to chat with.I was about to text my brother when the door flung open and the room started to flood with teenagers. I turned back to my phone and sent a quick hello message to my brother before locking the screen and putting it back on my desk. I looked up and saw an angry Elizabeth glaring at me with some of the other girls that i had noticed around the school.

"Your in my seat bitch!" She hissed at me." Now move!" She turned around and chuckled with her little friendship group.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair."Ya know jealousy really is an ugly trait lizzy."

"Are you calling me ugly?"

"No im implying it." A few chuckles filled the silence and i smirked at how witty i had been.

"She got ya there Elizabeth." Colton stated from behind her. She turned her head to face him and put on her best pouty face. He rolled his eyes and walked over to me."Hey Daisy." He said as he took the seat next to me and placed his hand on my thigh. He moved his head to my ear and whispered,"Play along."

I giggled and snuggled up to his side whilst putting my hands on his firm chest."Hey Baby."

Elizabeth's eyes widened and she stalked up to my face,"Hands off my guy," she hissed,"hes mine!"

I chuckled inwardly before standing up from my chair and holding my hands up defensively."Fine i'll take my hands of him." A smug grin spread across her face before it vanished again when i swung my leg over Coltons lap, straddling him whilst he wrapped his arms around my waist."Better Lizzy?" I purred whilst turning my head to face her.

"GET THE HE-"

"Miss Harris could you please unwind yourself from Colton please." Elizabeth was cut of by the sound of Mr Thorns voice booming through the classroom.

"Yes sir!" I said whilst saluting him. I gained a few wolf howls from the other boys in the classroom when i got off of Coltons lap, rubbing myself up his chest in the process.I sat back on my chair and pulled it up to the table so my breast were resting on it. I watched from the corner of my eye as Elizabeth attempted to sit on Coltons lap only to be pushed straight of. There was a chorus of laughter but then it quickly quietened down as Mr Thorn stood up from his desk and started to write on the whiteboard.......

**************************************************************

"Come on Daisy." Justice whined,"Harleys calmed down now I promise."

I hadn't seen Harley since the stitching incident. Apparently hes been away on business. All i wanna know is what kind and why the hell Justice seems so adamant that im going to this pool party..

AUTHERS NORE#

I'm super sorry that its so short, i just wanted to get something out for you guys. Anyways, thanks for reading, comments and views are always appreciated!! remember to vote and fan

LUV YA LOTS

CEZ

XXXXXXX