Chapter 13 part R rated

Okay so dont shoot me for the late update because if you shoot me you'll never ever hear what happens! WARNING SMALL SECTION OF R RATED CONTENT TOWARDS THE END THAT WILL BE CARRIED ON THROUGH THE NEXT CHAPTER.....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!.

*****

We sat in a tight embrace for what felt like hours. My skin ignited every time his large hands grazed my shoulder. It felt like we could just forget the past; forget everything that had happened in the past few months even though we both know that it’s not possible to simply brush your problems away.

When he eventually peeled himself away from me, a cold emptiness engulfed my body; I’m already missing having him wrapped around me. My body fitted so perfectly with his. To think that I almost gave all this up because I didn’t have to courage to face the demons of my past. How stupid am I?

“Daisy?” I lifted my head and looked into those Icy blue eyes that were ridiculously beautiful. Seriously, every time I think of them it makes me want to go jump in them so I can cool myself of! “Did you hear what I said?” I blushed when an accusing smirk painted itself across his face.

“No sorry.”I gently laughed, fiddling with my hands that were now sat in the middle of my crossed legs.

“I said, do you want to go watch a movie with Colton and Mason but seeing as though you’d rather stare at me…” He chuckled smugly, turning his head to face the window and posing. God he’s such a beautiful man, I can’t help but think of all the things we could be doing on this bed…

“Shut up!” I snapped jokingly, shoving his shoulder lightly. Now if we’re going out I ought to show that the fabulous Daisy is coming back shouldn’t I? “Get out so I can get changed.” I stated, placing my hands on my hips trying to appear just a smidge imposing against Harleys form. Even when he was sitting down he looked intimidating. The sun lit up the sides of his chiseled jaw.

“Cant I stay and watch?” He pleaded. Oh no not the puppy dog eyes, I am not falling for that one.

“You most certainty cannot!”

“But what If I close my eyes?” His silky voice wafted over to me.

“You can stay but you keep your eyes closed Mr or I’ll castrate you.” I threatened, pointing an accusing finger his way.

“Okay okay I get the point.” He breathed out a small chuckled and lay down on my bed with his eyes closed.

I trotted over to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of rough denim shorts and an over sized hippie jumper that belonged to my mother before she passed. Her distinct lavender scent attacked my senses and I sighed in relief, she always did know how to calm me down. A pair of old green converse was lying next to my red heels on the floor so I picked them up and added them to the pile in my arms. I pulled a fresh pair of silky peach undergarments from my drawers and looked back at Harley to check that his eyes were still firmly shut. My hands glided around the rim of my t-shirt for a while, waiting to see if he’d open them. After 30 seconds I was partially sure he wasn’t going to but to be honest it wouldn’t bother me that much. I put the pile on the floor before pulled the shirt over my head and threw it to the side of my room; I’ll clean that up later. I dropped my jeans to the floor and stepped out of them, kicking them next to my shirt. I swallowed down the lump in my throat before tentatively looking at Harley to assure his eyes were still close. Satisfied, my hands skimmed to the back of my bra. I snapped it off and it went straight to the dirty pile of clothes. Cool air bits at my nipples, making them harden into small beads. I blushed at the sensation, quickly snatching my new bra from the floor and strapping it on. Once again I checked for any signs of Harley’s wondrous eyes peeking through his eye lashes, but there was none. My hands went quickly to my panties and I hastily slid them off. Jesus I swear the room had dropped in temperature over the past 5 minutes. My core burnt at the feel of the air whipping against it. Shaking my head, I grabbed the panties from the floor and yanked them up. I grabbed the jumper and pulled it over my head, the smell of lavender once again over taking my senses. My shorts slid on easily next and I look up to see Harley’s eyes glinting mischievously. “I told you not to look!” I yelled playfully.