Chapter 15: Restricted

"I'm going out" Harley growled, pulling himself out of the chair and away from the dining table. He'd barely eaten any of his lasagna, the audacity of some people!

"Aren't you gonna finish your food?"  I asked as he neared the door handle. He stood still and dropped his head slowly. His dark hair dropped over his eyes, catching the light as it swayed ever so lightly.

His head rose and he once again looked towards the door, "I'm full."  Before I was able to say another word, he'd walked out the house, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Maybe I shouldn't have taken it so far, there really was no need for me to lick Mason. I mean, he was fine with me sitting on his lap, just maybe a little aggravated. It was my fault, not Mason's. Yet Harley seemed to solely blame the whole incident on him.

We'd argued for 34 minutes, I had my eyes on the wall clock throughout. That is until Harley put his fist through the kettle. Anyway, we'd agreed to leave it be, to forgive and possibly forget, although, I don't think we'll be able to for a while. He couldn't even eat dinner with me for Christ's sake.

So yea, here I am, sitting alone eating cold lasagna...fun."Guess I better get these cleaned." Lazily, I turned the silver plated tap embedded with a 'H' on and waited for the shiny aluminum sink to fill with the hot liquid. I picked up the plates and scraped the remains into the small compost bin and shoved the plates into the sink. I briskly turned the tap of and squirted a slurp of pomegranate washing up soap in.

Well now the plates are soaking, I guess I can watch a bit of good old TV whilst I wait for something interesting to happen. I slumped over to the couch and flopped onto the soft fabric, snatching the remote out of the couch's grasp.

*

"Time for bed Daisy."  I moaned, encouraging myself to get off the couch and into my bed which was ALL the way up the stairs. First world problems right?  Hmm...is it really worth me getting changed into Pj's tonight? Nah, I'll just take my jumper and shorts of, I'll sleep in my underwear and t-shirt. Real classy. Well nobody's here, so who's gonna care.

I jerked the jumper over and off my head then dragged my shorts down. Converse...God damn it. I flopped back down onto the couch and yanked my shoes of. My arms stretched to the side as I strolled to the stairs and begun the long hike that was ahead of me...

"Finally!" I groaned, they get higher and steeper every day. Advancing to my door, I drove through the door and collapsed onto the big fluffy bed. I heaved the covers onto me and settled into what I thought would be a deep sleep.

*

"Ahhhh!" My hands clutched my stomach in desperation as the pain shit through my abdomen. A burning hot sensation filled my insides as I held onto my stomach desperately. In one brief moment, my knees came up to my chest to try to lessen the hot sensation. "Why did this have to happen tonight of all nights?" I asked, cuddling myself, hoping the discomfort would vanish. And now i'm gonna have to call him, he's the only one who can stop it, great. It's not that I don't want to do it, I just don't want to except defeat. I bravely aloud one hand to leave my stomach, so I could quickly snatch my phone of the dresser. "Hurry up!" Scrolling through the contacts, I clicked on Harley's name and waited for him to answer.

"It's started!" I threw out in-between groans.

"I know Princess, I'm on my way." I could almost feel the touch of his warm hands caressing my thighs. That one silly pet name spoke the truth. I know he still loves me, but that just proved to me that he'll always be there for me, no matter what. I'm so stupid for doubting him. What a silly sausage I am.

I was yanked out of my thoughts and back into the world of burning agony and desire. I would put this pain about 50 notches higher than a broken rib. It does feel kinds good though. Great now I feel weird...thanks a bunch.

"I've been waiting so long for this to happen!" Harley growled as he slammed the door open. A evident smirk was on his lips suggesting playfulness, yet his eyes said different. They flowed in deep, dark shades of navy, such a contrast from his usual iced blue color.

A tugging sensation filled my core, pulling me towards his body. "Hurry, please." I begged, rushing towards him and tripping over a pair of blue heels on my way. He thankfully caught me.

"Wow, slow down girl." He chuckled huskily. His large hands dragged down my back and gripped my behind, picking me up of my feet. My legs snaked around his waist and I was pushed back onto the bed, now with Harley lying on top of me but supported by his elbows to avoid squashing me with his strong body.

My breath was caught when his soft lips met mine. His powerful arms lifted my back of the bed ever so slightly, giving his mouth easier access to mine.  A rich moan left my lips and was devoured by his breath and he hitched me closer once again.

His hardness bore down into my abdomen, increasing the satisfying pain that stretched throughout my stomach and core.

"Harley."  A pang of relief struck throughout my tensed body when in of his large hands slipped into my underwear. His fingers worked magic, rolling and flicking my clit between his forefinger and thumb. I gripped his soft, silk like hair and moaned in approval.

"Don't worry Princess, I'll make it better." He seemed somewhat amused even though I could clearly see the lust flushing through his eyes. I jerked his head up and looked straight at him, he didn't stop, just smiled devilishly. I looked at him questioningly then gasp in surprise as two of his long fingers rammed inside me. God this is amazing.

"You didn't tell me you were a virgin. Why not? I mean I could smell that you were, but you still didn't tell me." An amused smirk characterized his handsome face. I'm pretty sure that a shadow of red overcastted my face with his sudden outbreak.

"I don't know, It never really came up I guess." I replied shortly after a moan.

"It's going to hurt for a while Princess." He warned, lowering his head to suck on the sensitive spot at the crook of my neck. I pushed his head into my neck and began to meet his thrusts. His spare hand glided softly up my side and began to lift the hem of my t-shirt up. He broke away and I gladly pulled the shirt over my head and discarded it on the floor near the bed. His stare overpowered me as he bored into me with his eyes. "Peach really is you're color Dais." He breathed heavily as I squirmed under his gaze.

"You like it?" I questioned playfully, "I didn't really plan on this happening so I just put anything on."

"You look so sexy." He moaned huskily. I tugged at his shirt and he immediately tore it off with tremendous force. I marveled at his rippling chest and earned a low chuckled from Harley. My hands sub-consciously found their way to his firm chest and felt his muscles ripple with every small movement he made.

I felt his concentrated on my face and gazed into his beautiful eyes. We stood still in time as the intimacy between us evolved. "I love you Harley." I blurted out as I continued to stare into his loving orbs.

"I love you more."Without breaking our trace, he slid his large hands in gentle caress down to my panties. I slowly nodded my head in approval as he pulled them down with caution. He then moved back up to my chest and once again, wrapped his arms around me before suspending me slightly of the bed. This time however, was to undo the clips on the back of my bra. My bare chest pressed gently on his firm body as he pulled the bra away then placed me back on the bed. A strong ache struck my core and I let out a painful cry, arching my back so I could get closer to his touch. He gently caressed my cheeks and dragged his hand slowly back down my body.

Feeling naked under his constant gaze, I let my hands find their way to the button of his jeans. Before long, he was left just in his boxer briefs. I couldn't help but glance at his hardness pushing through his briefs, creating a tent with the material.

"Are you ready?"  He asked eagerly but with concern.

"Yes," I spoke with confidence that surprised me. Even though I want this so badly, I'd of thought I'd be just a little scared. But I wasn't,"I trust you." He waited for a few seconds to make sure that I'm sure, which I am.

Within seconds he was pulling down his dark blue boxer briefs. His ample hardness sprung out.

So....Shit just got real guys;) Hopefully the next part will be up within a week but ya never know, I promise to try though!

Cez

xxx