Chapter 3

"HEY BUDDY," I screamed in his face,"YOU dont own ME. GOT IT." I clenched my fist's.What a possessive asshole, how dare he say he owns me."Bye Harley." And with those words, I turned around and stormed of.Pushing the fire exit door, I swore under my voice when I realise that someone was leaning against the door on the other side. I walked out and looked at the floor where the person had fallen.There was a young girl about the same age as me, lying on the floor with a cigarette in her hand."Need any help?" I spoke while handing her my hand.

"Yea thanks." She snapped back whilst snatching my hand, pulling herself up."Watch where your going next time." She sucked on the cigarette.

"Sorry it's my first day so I dont really know where people hang out." I shuffled my feet feeling slightly uncomfortable. The girl was wearing black skinny jeans, a white blouse and a denim jacket over her school blouse along with a pair of black boots. I quite like this take on the uniform.The girl had long bleach blonde hair and baby blue eyes. Heck I'm straight but If I was a guy, I would totally screw her. She had bright red lipstick on with black eyeliner and mascara along with a tiny bit of pink blush. 

"Justice Garcia." She pushed her hand out for me to take.

I reached out and grabbed her hand,"Daisy Harris" 

Justice smirked at me and pushed the cigarette in front of me,"So your the infamous Daisy Harris that every ones talking about."

"Yep." I took the cigarette and took a puff before handing it back to her.

Daisy you said that those day's were over

Will you just shut your big fat mouth for one day!

Fine

"You dont seem half bad Daisy." A smile tugged at her lips, making her blue eyes glint slightly.

"I must be doing something wrong then." I smirked at her and she let out a light giggle.

"You doing anything tonight?"

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'

"Well me and some friends are having a poker night, fancy joining?"

Hmm a poker night sounds fun and i know that I could beat most of then because of the amount of times I've stayed up and played poker with Adrian's friends.."Sure, count me in." She lit another cigarette and handed it to me. "I've missed doing this." I said whilst exhaling smoke.

"Your gonna love them Daisy." She chuckled and began to walk away, gesturing me to follow her. I complied and did a little running thing to catch up with her. I was about an Inch or so taller then her but I'm used to that. We walked around the school grounds for several minutes until we can to a sharp corner. Justice put her hand on my chest to stop me from walking around before she whispered to me," Pull your dress up a bit. They'll want to talk to you more if you look like a slut." I chuckled and pulled it up so it was about and inch under my ass. She looked at me and smiled, "Perfect."

"Thanks." I punched her arm lightly before she dragged me around the corner. There was a group of men sitting on the benches and tables, most of them were smoking but not all of them. They were all very Handsome and well built but my eyes were latched onto the one sitting on the far corner of the table. I squinted my eyes and saw a familiar face, he had blonde hair and icy blue eyes. Oh my god, Harley's in a gang?I watched him stand up and slowly walk away from the group.A few of the other guys patted him on the back as he left."He- OW!" That actually hurt."Why teh hell did you hit me?

"Because the only people who are aloud to talk to Harley are the people he talks to first, have you learnt anything today?" 

"I spent most of it with you so that would be a no."