Chapter 7

"Today is my date with destiny." I murmured to myself as I pulled my bag over my shoulder. I looked at my reflection in my full length mirror and smiled as I took in my appearance. My long brown hair was curled as usual and my makeup was the same as it is everyday but there was one thing different. My uniform was gone. Today was one of those rare dates that the school lets you come in without your uniform for a good cause. I was dressed in a pair of red shorts with a white tank and a pair of white and red ballet slippers. Feeling happy with how i looked, I skipped out my room and down the stairs to get some breakfast.

As I step into the kitchen, I noticed a crowd of people sitting around the large marble table. "Um what are you all doing here?" I questioned.

"We've just come back from the pack hunt and this is the pack house . Now what are you doing here?" The woman who had said this was about my age, she had long discoloured blond hair and an elf like face.

"Why dont you ask Harley." A smug grin plastered itself over my face as I watched Harley walk into the kitchen.

"Hey guys." He groaned down the table before taking a seat at the head. 

Well then I guess I'll just force him to acknowledge me. I crept around to the head of the table and stood behind him, running my hands through his hair I made my way to his firm chest and placed my hands on it. " Morning Sexy ," I purred next to his ear." did ya miss me last night?"

A grizzly moan escaped his lips as he pulled me around the side of the chair to sit me on his lap.My   ass rubbed against his crotch as he pulled me in for an intimate kiss." Oh Daisy aren't we in a good mood this morning." He whispered into my ear as i lightly bit the crook of his neck.

"Uh Harley who the hell is that?" The annoying blond's voice droned in as I lifted my head to face her.

"This sexy thing is Daisy," He growled, his grip tightening around my waste." and your to respect her Amanda. Come on Daisy, lets go to school."

I pulled up at school and Harley stepped out of my Porsche. I t was the first time that he'd ever let me drive him to school and as sad as it sounds, I was pretty damn honored. I stepped out and walked up to him, throwing my hair over my shoulder. He pulled me in by my waste as his hand slowly grazed my ass then rested itself loosely on my hip.

We walked into the school building, his arm still around my waste as I watched Amanda glare at me as she strode past us."Whats her deal?" My hand fell behind Harley and found its was into his back pocket. 

Because it really went there out of its own free will.

Do you mind?

Actually I do.

 "She's just jealous babe, don't worry." Harley's think voice cut through my thoughts as his hand made his was down to my back pocket.

"Since when were we the adorable couple?" I chuckled to myself.

"Oh I'm just enjoying the feel." Hearing the amusement in his tone, I pulled my hand out of his pocket and sprinted down the corridor's. Heavy foot steps filled my ears as I heard the heavy pants of a near Harley. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around My waste as I was pushed into a set of near by lockers. My back hit the metal surface with force as I was subducted under the heat that radiated off of him.

"Tell me how much you want me." He growled as he added more pressure onto my body, making me tremble with pain and pleasure.

"MR SANCHEZ!" Mr Thorns voice boomed through the corridors as Harley's head slowly turned towards him.