Chapter 4

"Royal flush baby, take of your top." I screamed to luke who reluctantly pealed of his top.His toned chest flexed. "Nice abs." I joked with him, seeing the annoyance in his eyes.

"You didnt tell me that you were good at poker when you agree'd to play strip poker with us."

I was currently sitting in a room of half naked man and Justice. We had been playing strip poker for the past hour and I was still fully dressed."Hey i hold my cards next to my fully clothed chest." I clicked my tongue and winked at him.

"Cheeky bitch." He muttered under his voice.

"Manwho-" 

"The asshole fucking shot me." I watched Harley slam the door open and walk into the room, pushing his hand against his upper thigh and wincing in pain as he walked.He turned to face Justice, his eyes glancing past mine and then quickly shooting back."What the hell are you doing here Daisy?" He questioned me then looked around at the half naked bodys that were sitting around me."What the fuck is going on!" He growled at me which i didnt like.

"Playing poker, and why have you been shot?"

He glared at me,"It's none of your business Daisy." Those few words pained me and I felt my heart drop to my stomach but i quickly removed my face of all emotion.

"I dont suppose you know how to safely remove bullets from a wound and then stitch them up, well?" I hissed at him.

"No bu-"

"Exactly so it is now officially my business."

"Dais-"

"Luke, Justice," I boomed to make sure they could hear me, even though they were only about 10ft away from me,"Go get me some eyebrow tweezers,black cotton, a bottle of vodka and a extremely Sharp needle...ow and some morphine from the medical kit that you have on the wall." They nodded their heads and ran of. I tried to push Harley to sit down on my chair but he wouldn't budge. "Harley sit down so I can help you."

"Daisy stop it."

I looked up at him puzzled before I pulled his jeans down in one quick movement and took in the bullet whole that was gushing blood."LUKE GET ME A TOWEL NOW!" I yelled as loud as I could and watched Harley cover his ears. I panicked and looked around for something to cover the wound with, there was no clothes on the floor anymore, they must have taken them with them."Shit." I muttered under my voice before slipping the dress over my head and wrapping it around Harleys leg. He winced as his legs buckled and he fell onto the chair. Seconds later Luke and Justice sprinted into the room, their arms full of supplies. They froze when they saw the scene in front of them. Harley sitting on my chair with his jeans thrown on the floor and my dress wrapped around his leg whilst I'm kneeling next to him In a Black lacy Bra and matching panties."Hurry up guys!" I hissed at them, snapping them out of their trance.

They dropped the stuff my my side and I peeled my now blood stained dress away from the wound on his leg. I picked up the towel and vodka, carefully pouring some of the liquid onto the towel and dabbing it on his leg, clearing the bloods away.I gasped at the hole in his leg and looked up into his eyes. His Icy blue eyes were filled with a mixture of lust desire and pain. I looked away from his eyes and took the small vile of morphine. I pulled the needle out of the small packet and inserted it into the foil top of the morphine vile, sucking in the liquid with the needle. I noticed the three of them looking at me with curiosity. " What?" I half questioned them,"I have a shady past." 

"Dont we all." Harley muttered under his voice whilst he studied my movements.

"This may sting a bit." I spoke whilst jabbing the needle into the flesh that surrounded the wound. He winced and then relaxed as the pain relief started working."You okay?" I questioned him.