Chapter 8

Gonna try and update more regularly so bear with me I'm trying. The inspiration for this came forom a comment on a previous chapter so I do read them and all the messages you guys send, I just sometimes dont have time to reply straight away but I do my best. xxx

I pulled on my clothes as I replayed the scene back in my head. Why would he just get up and leave. He said he wanted me, I was offering myself to him and he just turned me down. Tears started streaming down my cheeks as I walked out the door and down the corridor. I've no idea where I'm going, I just want to get out of here. My slow walk picked up into a jog, then a run as I darted my way through the various corridors. I stopped when I got to the main doors of the school and pulled out my phone. I dialed his 11 digit number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey Daisy how are you? God we haven't spoken in ages!"

"Adrian I need you to pick me up outside school," My voice shook slightly as I told my brother what had happened, leaving out the detailed description. Hes my brother for god sake, its not likeI'm gonna tell him that I nearly had sex in a classroom.

"Okay." The line went dead and I pushed the doors open. I stood there in the heat as I waited for my brother to take me to take me back home. Home. It felt weird calling that place home. Don't get me wrong I love my brother to death but it just doesn't feel right calling it home. Home is where Harley is.I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of Adrian's car door shutting. Adrian had always been a show of, even when we were kids he used to flash his designer clothes around or his new toys so seeing him pull up in a brand spanking new BMW wasn't all that shocking.

"Nice car." I mumbled.

"Shut up Daisy." He said jokingly, pulling me into a tight hug.

" You smell like lemons." I commented, inhaling the strong scent.

A deep chuckle rolled out of his chest, " Come on Baby sis." He laughed whilst pulling out of the hug.

"Don't call me that!" I punched his arm lightly and walked up to the passenger side of the car and got in.

"So..." I could sense the hesitation in his voice.

"Can we not talk about Harley please." I sighed, a small tear trickled down my cheek. I cant believe he rejected me, I thought he loved me but apparently not.

"Yea sure, so have you made any new friends. Knowing you you're probably the most popular girl in school by now." He chuckled.

"A couple," I laughed " but anyway lets talk about you for once. Any new whores on the scene."

"A couple." He grinned, showing me his perfectly white teeth. I have to admit my brother is quite a catch.

I snorted inwardly. He's such a man-whore.I gazed out of the window and onto the street, we were still in Harley's territory but I knew we wouldn't be stopped. My brother had taken my Fathers role of Alpha of the silver blood pack. His pack had always been the strongest and ruling pack in Europe so nobody in their right and logical mind would stop us from crossing the borders.

Many pedestrians glanced our way as the elaborate car drove through the densely packed city. The city scene slowly blurred into a greener, packed with trees and shrubs.

The car came to a sudden halt and Adrian hastily got out, making me look in the direction he was running. There sitting next to the road was a young girl, about my age, maybe older. Her long copper locks were tied into a fishtail plait that hung to one side. She was wearing a pair of dark brown shorts and a tight black T-shirt that was frayed around the edges along with some old brown boots.  A loose green coat hung of her body.She was gorgeous even though her skin was battered and bruised. There were several gashed going up her leg, but she didn't seem to care. 

I watched as my brother wrapped her into a warm embrace, tugging her limp body into his firm chest. I got out and ran towards them." You mine." He growled as she wrapped her arms around his waist. Before I had time to introduce myself, Adrian picked up the girl and ran towards the car, he lay her across the back seats and got into the car. He started the car and drove of as I ran towards him.

"Wow thanks Adrian." I muttered to myself whilst taking in my surroundings. I was literally standing next to the border. It was so tempting to just walk back over into Harley's arms and forget this ever happened but I couldn't. Could I?

So Adrian has found his mate!!! I have no Idea what to call her so A little help wouldn't go a miss from you guys. I was thinking something unusual and fiery. Will Daisy go back to Harley?  Or will she stay strong? Anyway thanks for all the comments and shiz I really appreciate them!!!

Vote, Comment and add guys!!

LUV YA

CEZ

XXX