/31/

(Sorry for the last chapter. It was a little short...)

A couple days later

"So... we need a nanny!" I stated.

"Yes we do! I'm pretty sure I can find a few online, just give me a minute." He went to walk away, but I quickly grabbed his arm.

"No! I don't want someone from online! I want to interview people!" I exclaimed.

"Okay then! I understand. I'll call an agency and see what they can do." He said, pulling his phone out of his pocket. He dialled a number and looked at me, sticking his tongue out and making a funny face. I playfully rolled my eyes and went upstairs to check on the twins. They were fast asleep.

How cute!

I grabbed the monitor and went back downstairs.

"-yeah that's the right address. As soon as you can is perfect. Alright! Bye!" Brendon looked at me and smiled.

"They're coming right now. I asked for five." He told me.

"Sounds good!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tip toes. He pressed a loving kiss to my lips and chuckled for a quick second. He grabbed my waist and pulled me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He brought us to the couch and dropped me.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He cracked a smile and hugged me.

"Aww! You're the cutest!" I smiled. He brought his hands to my side and started tickling me.

"Ahh! Brendon!" I laughed. He chuckled and continued to tickle me.

"I'm gonna pee!" I yelled. Brendon chuckled and kissed me.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked, trying to regain my breath.

"I didn't want you urinating all over the couch." He chuckled. I burst into laughter and grabbed Brendon's arm for help. He helped me up and wrapped me in his arms. I smiled and just let him sway us around on the living room floor. After a few minutes of ya randomly slow dancing, we heard a knock at the door.

"That must be one of the nannies!" He smiled. We both got to the door and opened it.

"Hello!" A man smiled at us. I smiled back and shook his hand. Brendon looked at the man, and then at me before shaking his hand.

"I'm Tommy! I was sent from the nanny agency!" He couldn't stop smiling. I found it sweet.

"Are you sure you weren't sent from the pizzeria?" Brendon asked. I slapped his chest and just smiled at Tommy.

"He doesn't mean that." I giggled, sending Brendon a glare.

"Have a seat! We are so happy to be interviewing you!" I exclaimed. He nodded. I rested my head on Brendon's shoulder and lightly groaning.

"So... tell us about yourself." Brendon finally spoke. Tommy nodded and then smiled.

"Well, I'm twenty-seven! I have a bachelors degree and I just babysit in my free time for my family and friends. But now I'm trying to challenge myself and see if I can be a full time nanny!" He rejoiced. I giggled and felt Brendon's shoulder muscle tense.

"What's wrong?" I whispered to him.

"Nothing."

"Alright... so, Tommy! Do you think you'd be able to take care of the twins while Brendon and I are at work?" I intrigued.

"Yes! I believe I can! I once babysat triplets!" He chuckled. I laughed and felt Brendon wrap his arm around my waist, pulling me closer on the couch.