/8/

5:30AM

My alarm chimed five thirty, waking me up. I smiled but groaned, smiling at the fact that I'm getting a job today, but groaning at how early it was.

"Turn off that stupid alarm!" Yelled Zoe. I laughed and shut it off.

"Thank you!" She yelled back. I got up and stretched, rubbing my eyes. I quickly hopped in the shower, just to rinse myself off. Then I started drying off my hair, straightening it after. I quickly put it in a bun, and then went downstairs to eat breakfast and pack a lunch. I heard footsteps come downstairs and saw Zoe slump her way down.

"Holy someone's tired." I commented. She scoffed and moved her way to the couch.

"I'm only down here so I can wish you good luck, but I'll go upstairs if I have to. And why aren't you dressed?" She asked.

"Well I wanted to eat first and then scope my closet to find some formal clothes, and then it depends what time it is, I'm gonna wait for Brendon." I informed. She nodded and closed her eyes, laying on the couch.

"If I can't find anything, I'm rummaging through your closet." I said, quickly running up the stairs. All I had in my closet was a blouse and skirt. Time to check Zoe's closet.

"Alright Zoe, what do you have?" I whispered, opening her closet and looking through all the clothes. She had a nice dress tank top and a tight skirt that went just below the knee.

"Perfect!" I mumbled. I took her clothes and went back to my room to change. Once I finished that, I looked in the mirror and smiled. Looks work appropriate for me. It was a black tank top and black skirt.

"Alright Zoe, I'm getting ready to leave! Brendon'll be here in five minutes.

"Good luck..." she mumbled.

"Great talk, Zoe!" I said sarcastically. I walked outside and waited, until I forgot about my resume on my bed. I quickly ran back inside and flew up the stairs, snatching my laminated resume and ran back outside to see Brendon pulling up. I locked the door and skipped over to him in my heels, which seems hard but isn't.

"Hey babe! How was your morning?" He asked, going in for a kiss. I kissed back and smiled.

"Good! Here's my resume!" I handed it to him. He kindly took it and placed it on top of the dashboard.

"I'll give that to cooperate when we get to the building beside the Skyscraper!" He cheered.

"Beside?" I asked.

"Yes! The skyscraper is an attraction, so we decided to work beside the Scraper. It's only around ten floors, but it's still a nice building." He informed. I nodded and we drove down the dark streets of LA.

"And here we are! Cmon, let's go get you a job!"