/5/

They all bombarded me with a million questions on Brendon, and I couldn't understand any single thing. 

"Guys! I can't understand you when you all speak at the same time, you know that!" I yelled, causing them all to stop talking. 

"Who's going first?" Everyone looked at everyone and then they all decided that Zoe would go first since she was the first one to know. 

"Is he nice, or was he all cocky and mean?" She intrigued, causing me to laugh.

"He may seem like a jerk at first, only because he's famous, but he's honestly the sweetest person ever! He's no nice and caring towards me, and, ugh, I can't even describe it..." I got lost in my thoughts. Abruptly, I was pushed onto the couch by everyone, and pinned by Zoe and Nevada. I squirmed as they laughed and tried to take my phone.

"Oh, I see someone's getting texts from 'BrennyBoo' kissing emoji and lips emoji!" Jaida read out loud, causing all the other girls to laugh. 

"Oh, he keeps on texting you, let's see what he was saying!" Anna said, snatching my phone out of Jaida's hand.

"Aw gosh darn it! We need your passcode!" She laughed in a sarcastic manner. They all knew me so well that they can get into my phone.

"Two, five, eight, zero. The second row down, as always." She rolled her eyes and then laughed, going on to my texts.

"From Brendon: Hey babe! Are you free tomorrow?" Anna read out loud. 

"Give me my phone!" I ordered, but she just laughed as Zoe and Nevada kept me on the couch. 

"Oh shoot!" Anna yelled.

"What?! What is it?!" I yelled back, causing her to almost drop my phone.

"Brendon's calling! I'm gonna answer and put it on speaker, but you're still staying on that couch!" She laughed, answering the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey! Fae, it's Brenny! I was wondering if you were free tomorrow. I wanted to bring you to the fanciest restaurant in the state-" I cut him off and grew excited. 

"You're taking me to Providence?!" I yelled, and I heard a chuckle on the other line.

"Yes! Yes, I am! You'll be able to come tomorrow, right?" He inquired, and I responded with 'yes'. 

"I mean, I have no job, so of course I'm free!" I cheered, making him chuckle again, but it didn't seem like a sincere one. 

"You don't have a job? I can get you one as an assistant at Urie's Skyscraper. The pay is great, for me at least, but I can make it so you have a good pay, I'm the owner of it." He offered, and I jumped out of my skin, only I couldn't because of Zoe and Nevada.

"You can?! That's amazing! Thank you, Brendon! I'm so excited! When can I start?" I asked, pushing them off of me and snatching my phone, but still keeping it on speaker.

"We can talk about it tomorrow during supper, see you then, baby!" He hung up the phone and I was blushing so hard.

"Aw, he's so sweet!" Cheered Jessica, who had a smile on her face. All of them had smiles on their faces. 

"I think that answers your question Zoe!" I laughed.

"You have the best boyfriend ever!" Playfully yelled Nevada.

"He isn't my boyfriend, we're just friends." I lied, starting to feel the sweat on my forehead.  I wiped it off and ran upstairs to Jessica's room. 

"Where are you going?" Yelled Jaida, but I had already closed and locked the door. I started texting Brendon, telling him when we should meet up and talk about the job. I loved my new boyfriend! I loved how he was getting me a job, I loved how he was taking me to Providence. I loved Brendon in general. 

"Are you almost done in there? What are you even doing? Texting Brendon?" Sang Zoe, making me roll my eyes and laugh.

"I was texting Brendon because he was texting me first! And I plan on doing that in peace!" I stated. I heard Zoe scoff and she opened the door with a bobby pin in her hair. 

"Well, I'm drunk and ready to go home. So unless you want me to die, I suggest you drive me home!" She laughed. I rolled my eyes and got out of Jessica's room. 

"Bye guys, Zoe wants to leave, so we're going!" I yelled, making all of them yell it back. We both walked out and we went to the car.

"So, what did you do with Brendon today and last night?" She asked. I explained to her the whole thing, and she was only finding the part where we watched the scary movie fun.

"Let's go get you to bed now," I said as we pulled up to the house. She nodded and we both walked into the house.

Time to text Brendon!