/7/

We walked into the marvellous restaurant, seating ourselves.

"So, like I said, I could get you a job at Urie's Skyscraper. You'd be an assistant and they would assign you to a random manager. Does it work for you?" He asked.

"I'd love it! And I could see you at lunch!" I beamed.

"Hello! I'm your waitress for the evening, can I start you guys off with a drink?" She asked.

"Yes, thank you, can I have a glass of water?" I asked. She nodded and wrote it down.

"I'll have a whiskey." He closed his menu. She nodded and wrote that down as well. Then she walked off.

"Yeah, so anyway, they'll just randomly assign you a manager. You'll get coffee, things from the printer and do whatever they want, easy as that!" He smiled.

"I'd love that! When can I do my interview?" I asked. He chuckled and held my hand.

"Baby, we don't need an interview for you. You're my girlfriend, and everyone at Urie's Skyscraper will have to respect you. But I will need a resume, if you don't mind." He said.

"Alright, I'll type one up when I get home!" I cheered. Brendon smiled and lightly tightened the grip on my hand.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, at your apartment, at six thirty. Wear something formal, now, let's get to the date." He leaned in and we quickly pecked lips.

"Alright, here's your whiskey, and here's your water. May I take your order?" She asked.

"Can we have another minute to scan the menu?" Asked Brendon. She nodded and walked away.

"Okay, I think I'll go for the lobster." Brendon told himself.

"I'll have the Caesar Salad, no carbs." I giggled. Brendon chuckled and we closed the menus, just as the waiter came back.

"Can I have the Lobster? And the Caesar Salad for her." He handed her the menu. She nodded and walked off.

"So, tell me more about being normal." He ordered.

"Well, I don't have photos taken of me everyday. It's cool just being an average person, you know?" I laughed.

"No, I don't know." He laughed back.

***

Brendon and I talked more into the night. About the job, being normal and famous, et cetera.

"Okay, after you pay the bill, let's drop you off." He said.

"Oh, y-yeah, I'll pay the bill." I stuttered. He burst out laughing and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"I'm kidding, I'm obviously going to pay the bill." He kissed the top of my head. I sighed with relief and the waitress walked by.

"Here's your bill." She put the piece of paper down. He started signing the check and placed the money on the bill.

"Alright, lets go!" We walked out of the restaurant and into the car.

"So, I'll need your resume in the morning." He said. I nodded and we just talked the whole way home.

"Alright, I'll be at your house at six thirty, be ready, okay babe?" He asked. I nodded and we kissed, not quickly, passionately.

"See you tomorrow BrennyBoo!" I giggled. He waved as I walked inside.

"How was the date?" Asked Zoe.

"Great! Brendon said I need to type up a resume. Then tomorrow, he's picking me up at six thirty in the morning so I can go to work. He told me that I didn't need an interview because I'm his girlfriend. So if you'll excuse me, I need to spend time with my computer." I walked out of the living room and into my room, taking my computer and opening Word.

***

"And done!" I cheered. I printed it out and went to the living room, to go get my resume.

"Holy crap! Two in the morning!" I whispered. I took my paper and put it on my bedside.

"Bedtime!"