/13/

I walked into Brendon's house, going to apologize for my behaviour and calling our relationship casual. You know, you got to get over your fears sometimes, and I'd love to get over my fear of commitment by committing to Brendon. I took the key he gave me and slowly went inside. I heard music blast through the house, and I was hoping and praying that he was just rocking out upstairs. I followed the sound until I reached upstairs, and I followed it more to his bedroom. I felt my stomach turn when I thought came in my head, but I dismissed it, hoping that if I did, it wouldn't be true. I decided to open the door and see what's going on.

"Brendon!" I yelled, seeing he was cheating on me. He looked at me, the bed-sheet hiding his body from me.

"It's a casual affair." He breathed, looking between me and the woman under the sheets.

"This is not casual! You cheated on me!" I yelled, stomping out of the room. I heard his footsteps follow me. He had a sheet tied around his waist.

"We were in an actual relationship, Brendon. A casual affair is when you're just friends with benefits!" I ran downstairs and tried to leave, but Brendon got a hold of my arm.

"Don't say 'we were in a relationship'. Keep the term 'we are', please..." he begged.

"I don't know, Brendon..." I felt the hot tears come down my cheeks, and I looked up at Brendon.

"And I thought I came here to tell you I was ready to face my fears, yet here you are, giving me more of a fear." I sobbed. He tried to hug me, but I pushed him away.

"No Brendon! You can't hug me! Don't even touch me. We're through..." I mumbled, walking out of the house. I slammed the door and ran to my car before he could even leave.

"Phone, call Zoe." I ordered, my voice shaky.

"Calling Zoe..." the phone rang for a few seconds, and then I heard her answer.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Zoe!" I cried out.

"Faelecia? Are you crying? I thought you were going to see Brendon." She said. I started the car and drove off.

"I was, b-but, I went upstairs and into his room to see, see him with another woman!" I yelled. I heard her gasp from the other line and sigh.

"It's always the celebrities who are the d-bags. Come home and I'll get the ice cream and the Brooklyn Nine-Nine." She said. I nodded, yet she couldn't see that.

"On my way, love you Zoe!" I cried.

"Love you too Fae!" With that, she hung up. I was almost home, driving at the speed I was at would get me home in twenty minutes, rather than an hour.

***

Once I got home, I barged into the apartment doors and headed straight for my room. I knocked on the door and waited for Zoe to answer. She opened the door and we hugged for the longest time.

"Cmon, everything's already made and the shows on paused on Netflix. Get in your sweats, we're about to laugh your pain out." She informed. I nodded and went to my room, a crying mess who was trying to put her sweatpants on. I got back downstairs and she turned the show on, giving me a tub of ice cream and a spoon.

"Awh! Captain Holt and Kevin are so happy together as a couple! Well screw them! Kevin's just one day going to cheat on you like the little scum bag, jerk face he is!" I yelled.

"Good, let your frustrations out on the fictional characters!" She smiled. I rolled my eyes and took a spoonful of ice cream.

"I feel like dying, I have a huge headache from crying, and Brendon killed my happiness! And I still have to work for him tomorrow!" I dragged out the last word.

"Look! Tomorrow, you gotta march your ass in there and show Brendon that you're amazing without him, alright? Make him want you, and when you get the chance, play him like a fiddle." She snarled, thinking about Brendon and his jerk-y-ness.

"I will, and he'll feel so bad, that pathetic loser!"