/9/

"I'm ready!" We both got out of the car and walked into the building, hand in hand.

"People won't stop glaring me Brendon." I whispered.

"They're just jealous, don't worry, they'll respect you!" He replied. I nodded and Brendon signed his name on a paper and the time he came in, which is six forty seven. We walked away and went to the elevators.

"I'm usually here at six thirty, but since I had to pick you up, it's six forty seven. As long as I'm here before seven. Now let's go see cooperate and I'll give them your resume. Follow me." He closed the elevator doors. They had a nice red velvet floor and gold buttons.

"Holy, this elevator probably costs more than my house." I gasped. He chuckled and snaked his arm around my waist. We walked in sync, with his arm around me, to the big office. Brendon knocked with his free hand, and we heard the man tell us to enter.

"Ah, uh, Mr. Urie, nice to see you." He stuttered. Holy, Brendon intimidates so many people, even his bosses.

"I have a resume for Ms. Faelecia to become an assistant here. She will be assigned a random manager, here's the resume." He placed the laminated paper on the man's desk. He picked it up and kept on eyeing me.

"Alright Urie, I'll file the work and randomly pick a manager, have a good day." Brendon and I walked out of the office.

"Brendon, he wouldn't stop looking at me." I said, completely grossed out.

"Because you're hot, and nobody can keep their eyes off you." He complimented. I blushed at that but got back to my protesting self.

"But Brendon, it was in a grotesque way!" I protested. He pat my waist as we walked back to the elevator.

"Don't worry, just come to me, I can fire whoever I want, so if anyone does anything bad to you, I'll take care of them." He smiled. I shrugged and sighed.

"I guess... What am I doing until I hear who my boss is?" I asked.

"You'll be my assistant for the day." He wriggled his eyebrows.

"Assistant in training." I added. He chuckled and pulled me a little closer.

"Alright, we're almost at my office, on the eighth floor." He stated. Eighth floor, I need to remember that. We walked up to doors that read Urie in huge gold letters.

"Wow, this office is perfect!" There were glass walls so you could see the view of LA.

***

Later on in the day, Brendon got a call from cooperate.

"Well, Mr. Urie, we loved Faelecia's application!" Said the man who we saw. Brendon looked at me and smiled.

"Did you guys choose who's assistant she's going to be?" Asked Brendon.

"Yes! We randomly, uhh, drew the manager. And from the, uh, draw, it was me, so if you could please send her down, that would be great." Brendon hung up and got up, going to hug me. I didn't hug back.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't like that dude, he's sketchy and gross." I whined.

"Cmon, like I said, if he does anything wrong, come to me," he said. I nodded and Brendon brought me downstairs, to the dreaded office. Brendon knocked on the door and 'dropped' me off. Brendon left and I kinda just stood there.

"Well hello there, sweetheart."