/29/

"What?!" Tom yelled. Brendon smirked and looked at me.

"You're Brendon Urie?!" Mel interrupted.

"Yes." Brendon stated. "Don't believe me? Just Google It!"

Tom took his phone out and made it so Melanie could see it too. Then their eyes went wide again.

"Brendon Urie is the owner of popular attraction Urie Skyscraper found in Los Angeles, California. His fiancé is Faelecia Dubois, who is his assistant. They are expecting twins." Mel read out loud.

"Brendon, another one!" I squeezed his hand. He placed his hand behind my head and pulled me closer, kissing me with passion. It didn't take the pain away, but it put butterflies in my stomach. I heard Mel gasp as we kissed. It's as though she's in high school. Brendon let go and continued to soothe me as I groaned in pain.

"Hey guys! How are we all settling in here?" The doctor asked.

"Not well!" I yelped, still in pain.

"I came in mid contraction, didn't I?" She giggled. I nodded and let out a sigh of relief when it ended.

"So doc, how many centimetres?" I asked.

"Let's see, just give me a second!" She checked the machine.

"Already eight. You're almost there! Things are running smoothly, and that's great!" She smiled and walked out of the room.

"What time is it?" I asked, adding a yawn at the end. I was tired.

"Eleven twenty-eight." He stated.

"If I fall asleep with you get mad at me?" I asked.

"Nope! And if you get a contraction, just squeeze my hand and I'll help you with the pain, you got it?" He smiled. I nodded and felt my cheeks flush red.

This man is such a gentleman.

"Thank you Brendon!" I closed my eyes and let my head rest on my pillow. Brendon was rubbing his thumb on my knuckles.

"Be right back." He whispered. He left for a second, and all I heard was the curtain close. Then his phone rang.

"Hello...? Oh! Hey Zoe! ...yeah, she's eight centimetres dilated. ... we're at the hospital beside Burger King... room two o' four. Alright, see you then! Bye!" Brendon hung up and reconnected our hands. I slowly opened my eyes, feeling a contraction. Brendon just let me squeeze his hand as he stroked my hair and whispered sweet nothings to me.

"Hey guys!" Zoe waved.

"Hey! You guys can't have anyone who isn't the father or the mother here!" Tom shouted.

"Says you! You've had like three people visit you so far!" Brendon retorted.

"Those were doctors!" Melanie replied.

"Mel! Doctors don't bring your husband food! Just shut the hell up!" I yelled.

"You two are the most atrocious couple I have ever seen. Not even just couple, people! I've spent over five years dealing with old business men, I know what annoying is. And you two are far up ahead those business men!" Brendon closed the curtains even more.

"Why don't you guys just go to the private room beside you guys?" Zoe asked.

"There's not a private room, the receptionist said they were all taken." Brendon replied. Zoe sat beside Brendon, pulling her chair closer to the bed.

"No, I passed by like three vacant ones on the way here!" She laughed.

"Well then f**k!" Brendon threw his hands up in the air and looked over at me.