/4/

"Girlfriend?!" I yelled.

"Is that wrong?" He seemed relaxed as I was standing and freaking out.

"Yes! We've known each other for less than twenty-four hours!" I shouted. He put his hands up in surrender.

"Well I've never fallen in love before, I don't know the rules! And I thought you loved me back! We had the kiss thing." He chimed.

"Well, it's not like I don't think you're a nice, cute guy. It's just that...you're famous, and I'm not. Won't I get judged by the media?" I inquired. He looked at me, and then he looked down, seeming sad.

"The media will only complain because they don't have something as beautiful as I'll have, but I suggest you go with me." He said. I sighed and nodded.

"I guess if you wanna try to have a normal relationship, I can be your girlfriend. But I don't want to be ambushed by paparazzi's every single time I walked out of your house or my house." I scolded, making him laugh.

"If I tell the paparazzi to go away, they will, don't worry doll." He leaned in for a kiss, causing me to melt in his touch. He chuckled during the kiss, making me smile.

"Cmon, we have four hours to chill until I take you to your apartment. What do you want to do in that time?" He asked, picking me up bridal style and running to the living room.

"I don't know, we can cuddle and watch a movie." I suggested, making him nod his head yes.

"Can it be a scary one?" I prayed that he would say yes.

"Why? So you could get scared and nuzzle your face in my chest?" He laughed. I looked down and nodded my head.

"Maybe..." I played with my feet as Brendon laughed.

"Of course we can watch one! Which one though, Nightmare on Elm Street? We can go to the theater room and watch it in there, where it's dark." He wiggled his eyebrows. I nodded and he picked me up again, kicking through doors as he got to the room. It was like a movie theater, just a bit smaller. There was a loveseat in the front. Brendon placed me there and took a movie out of its case, putting it in the DVD player.

"Alright! Get ready to scream!" He laughed, sitting beside me and wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I laid my head on his chest, having my head slightly go up and down with his heartbeat. The movie started and I didn't get that scared, but then I started freaking out. At one point, I screamed, and Brendon started laughing while I hyperventilated in his torso.

"Don't worry babe, it's just a movie!" He kissed the top of my head. Once I gained the courage to look back at the huge TV, I instantly regretted it. I screamed again, and then another time, and about five times after that. I'm surprised Brendon was capable of being this strong. He's probably seen this movie before though. All the girls at home are gonna be jealous when they see that I'm with Brendon. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to go in with me. Unless he wanted to.

"Alright, the movie's done!" He started shaking my shoulders to get me to move.

"I don't even want to look at the screen!" I muttered. He chuckled and picked me up again, taking me upstairs.

"Alright, how far is your house from here?" He asked, placing me down on my feet.

"Like an hour, but if you're talking about my friend's house, the one that we're all hanging out at, that's an hour and a half," I said, causing him to nod.

"Well then, we should go, But before we do, put your number in my phone please, I'll do the same with you." He said, passing me his phone. I took his and we both inputted our numbers in. I received my phone from Brendon to see he made his name BrennyBoo😘💋. I laughed and shut my phone off.

"Alright, BrennyBoo, let's go!" We both laughed and walked out of the house with our hands cupped in each other. We walked to the car and started talking about useless topics.

***

We got to Jessica's house. I got out of the car and knocked on the door. Brendon followed. Zoe answered and screamed when she saw Brendon.

"What's wrong?" Asked Jaida, who was looking through the crack to see Brendon and me standing there.

"Zoe! Don't just stand there, let them in!" Jaida cheered, opening the door some more. We both walked in and everyone stopped what they were doing to see me with Brendon.

"You were actually serious..." Nevada dropped her piece of celery and walked over to Brendon.

"This is the real Brendon Urie?" She asked me. I nodded with my eyebrows furrowed.

"And you two were at his house?" She asked again. I sighed and nodded, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Yes, Nevada! We were at a bar and then he took me to his house. I was tired so we both slept in the same bed. Not together! Just the same bed!" I emphasized the end. Everyone stood up and crowded around Brendon, just making him chuckle.

"Ladies, ladies, one at a time." He laughed even more.

"Guys, can you please lay off Brendon? He needs some space too!" I told them, but none of them would listen. I just gave up and waited until they were done questioning my boyfriend.

"Alright, well I think I have to go! See you tomorrow, babe?" He asked, making me nod my head. He leaned in and kissed me, quickly, but still better than any kiss I've ever had.

"Goodbye!" We both cheered. All the girls waited until Brendon was gone to ambush me.

"Faelecia! We need all the info of this morning and last night!"