...Comes To The Light

Part 2 of the "BIG CHAPTER"!!!

Gosh, I hope nobody hates me for what you're about to read.

Dear Diary,

I can't sleep, and I can't eat. I don't talk to anyone anymore. Jacob worries, but he has no right to.

I'll be fine, all I want is to be held...

Signed Mariah Love August.

August 7th 2029

Six days ever since my nightmare. I lost a child and I haven't felt right since. All I can do is sleep, trying to escape my tragic reality. I haven't felt right since, and all Jacob's efforts didn't work either. He tries so hard to make me smile, or laugh, or eat, but I refuse.

"Mariah, you have to eat something. I'm not leaving until you do."

He pushed the spoonful of soup in front of me, holding the bowl in his other hand. I didn't even bother looking in his direction. This was his fourth attempt to get me to eat, just today. Each time I completely ignored him. He sighed, placing the bowl on the table, the spoon in the bowl. He walked out the room, and I hear his deep voice on the phone. He was whispering too low for me to make out any words, but he ended the conversation quickly. He came back into the living room and sat next to me on the couch. He put his arm around me and rubbed my arm. I reacted by laying my head on his chest, feeling tears swell in my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me, you were pregnant?"

A hot tear rolled down my face and hit my thigh, which was pressed against my chest.

"C-Ca-Caus-Cause I-I-I d-di-did-didn't w-wa-wa-want i-it t-to-too b-be-bee t-tr-tru-true..." I sniffled.

There was a short silence, before he held me tighter.

"So, you didn't want to have my child?"

I pulled back and looked at him. He was wrong for thinking that.

"I-I-I d-di-did w-wa-wa-want t-to-too h-ha-ha-have y-yo-yo-your c-ch-chi-chil-child, b-bu-buu-but I-I-I w-wa-wa-was s-sc-scarr-scared..."

He sighed and pulled me on his lap, my legs on either side of him. He held my chin in between his forefingers and had his free hand on the small of my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his hair.

"You don't have to be scared, Mariah. I want to help you, let me be there for you. Let me back in..."

He pecked my forehead, the bridge of my nose, then my lips. He continued kissing me, and I didn't react at first, but eventually I gave in. We kissed longer, to the point his tongue was in my mouth. I moaned in pleasure, thinking about how much I missed this. Things got heated, and he carried me upstairs. He laid me flat on my back, kissing my lips, jawline, neck and chest.

We raced to get undressed and in a matter of minutes, he was on top of me. Our slow passion filled kisses, turned into hungry low bites. I let out soft squeals and he groaned in my ear, pounding into me. Our heated love changed the temperature of the room, making us both glisten with a thin coat of sweat. I felt at home, my uneasiness was gone and the world had stopped. All the pain I felt, all the pain that was harbored, was now being forgotten.

We fell into a time lapse, where the only things moving was us. Time itself froze and I was at my peak. He licked the shell of my ear, gripping my waist tightly. I dug my nails into his back with my legs wrapped tightly around his torso.

"Te amo. Te amo mi corázon..."

He said it over and over again to me. It was like music to my ears. His hot liquid filled my stomach and I knew he had reached climax. I was about to reach mine, when...

"AYE, DIOS MÍO!!"

We both turned and looked on at a disturbed Marcelena. We quickly separated, trying to cover ourselves with his blankets. My heart raced a mile a minute as Marcelena ran out the room and down the stairs. I was confused and lost, as Jacob threw on some pants.

"Stay here." He warned, as he raced after Marcelena. I pulled the sheet further over me and listened to the shouting and the yelling.

She was furious and disgusted by him, while he tried to explain our situation. After maybe an hour, then yelling ceased. The sun was in the midst of setting and my heart beat heavily. Jacob's footsteps were soon heard coming up the stairs. He walked back into the room and looked at me, wiping the sweat from his brow.

"W-Wh-Wha-What h-ha-ha-happen-ned?" I inquired. He climbed back on the bed with me and pulled me close.

"Nothing, just go to sleep."

I rolled over, yawned and stretched my arms out. My eyes fluttered as I looked down at Jacob, who was still sleep. I moved to get up and use the bathroom, when heavy footsteps raced through the hall. There was a loud bang on the door, and I jumped which woke Jacob.

"THIS IS THE POLICE! OPEN THE DOOR, BEFORE WE KICK IT DOWN!!"

"What the hell?!"

Before Jacob could get to the door, they busted it open. I screamed, racing to cover myself, as they grabbed Jacob. He struggled to get free as two policeofficers had his arms pinned behind his back. Three others came over to me and grabbed me. I screamed and kicked my legs. More police came in to stand Jacob up. Marcelena stood in the doorway, while the police tried to throw a shirt on me.

"N-No-Noooo!! L-Le-Leet h-hi-himm g-go-gooo!!!!" I yelled.

Jacob looked at me the whole time they dragged him. I yanked out of the officers grip, past Marcelena and down the stairs where they had handcuffed him. Jacob stayed silent while the policemen took him out the house and down his steps. I raced to the door, where I was grabbed and pulled back.

"Stay back!" They shouted at me. I cried as I watched Jacob being read his rights. He was pushed into a cop car and there was nothing I could do about it. My world managed to spiral out of control in only four hours.

"It's okay, he can't hurt you anymore..." Marcelena tried to comfort me. I shook off her touch and dropped to the floor.

At that very moment, I hated her. She took away the only thing I ever loved, the only thing I had left in this world. I was so angry. I hated her, the police officers who invaded us, myself for not being able to stop it and the fact I was crying for something that was beyond my control. Nothing could describe the pain that happened to me in only three months. Fuck everyone and everything.

"Call the paramedics. We have to get her to a hospital right away."

Wow, I bet y'all didn't see THAT coming! OMG sooooo.....how y'all feel about Marcelena being a snitch and all?