I-I Did What!?

Dear Diary,

Last night was one of the most amazing nights of my fifteen years. I did things I never dreamed I'd ever do with a man. The way he held me as he kissed me. His lips tasted sweet.

He moaned in my ear, as he thrusted deeply inside me. I had to bite the pillow while he did what he wanted to just to keep from screaming in pain and pleasure. He hurt me good. I loved being under his control.

Last night, Jacob Perez took my virginity. And I loved it...

Signed, Mariah Love August.

June 10th 2029

Since I've taken my shower this morning, I had this eerie feeling in the pit of my stomach. I just can barely to look at myself in the mirror today. What really happened last night?

"Prince...Prince!"

"Huh?" I looked up at Ray who had shaken me out my thoughts.

"What's up with you? Why you looking like you saw a ghost?"

"Ray, after you and Ange dropped me home, did she come back in the house?"

He looked at me like I was stupid.

"No, she came with me, I drove. Why, you think someone was in your house?"

So...that wasn't Angela I had sex with?

"I-I don't know...I feel sick."

"Shit...here sit down and I'll bring you some water."

He made me sit on the couch, then disappeared out the room. I didn't feel right. My heart was racing and I couldn't stop my hands from shaking.

Who the fuck did I sleep with?! What if they had some STD? What if I caught something? What if..what if I slept with a man?! OH MY GAWD!!!

Ray finally came back with a glass of water, which I drank whole in three gulps.

"Maybe you should go home. You don't look good."

"Wh-What are you talking about...?"

"You look pale, man. Do you need a cab?"

"No, no...I can drive."

I stood up, trying not to fall over my own feet, and headed towards the elevator. I got down to the lobby, avoiding everyone when...

"Hey Jacob."

Angela's voice was heard behind me. I didn't want to turn around, cause I didn't want her to see me like this: paranoid.

"H-Hey An-Angela..." I could feel like I was about to throw up. She started to say something else, but I ran out the building and into my car.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the rearview mirror, seeing just how sweaty and discombobulated I really was. My hair and my skin were wet with sweat. The pupils of my eyes were huge, compared to how much sun was casting down on me right now. I didn't understand what the hell was happening, but I knew I had to hurry up and get home.

º

º

º

º

º

º

"Oh pobre mijo..."

Marcelena and Mariah had come to my aid as I laid ill in my bed. I had sweated through two sets of cotton sheets and four pillows. The room just got so hot for no reason and all I wanted to do was sleep.