Baby, I Want You

May 27th 2029

Days turned into weeks, as we travelled from city to city. And with each passing day, my feelings only got stronger. I hate it, though, because he does everything and anything to ignore me, or disown my emotions. I'm probably getting what I desvered; a young fifteen year old in deep love with grown man. But I can't help what I feel. I've pushed these feelings to the back of my mind, but any time I see him, smell him, hear him, my love grows. And it's not just a fling either, I've had dreams about him and I together. They'd start out good, sometimes erotic, but usually ended with one of us dying or disappearing. I write all of them down, even sketching a few them, but I have no idea what they mean.

It was the last leg of the tour and everyone was ready for the last show. Me and a few of Mr. Lopez's kids were backstage all together, while the group was practicing on stage. I was becoming pretty bored with Mr. Lopez's children, as they were all younger than myself. I decided to leave the backstage area and roam the arena. I didn't have anything in mind that I was looking for, just something to past the time before the show. That's when I found some sort of dressing room. It was unlocked, so I waltzed right in, turning on all the lights.

"W-wo-woooww.....!" I whispered, looking at the dresses and costumes on the racks. Shoes upon shoes, makeup on shelves and other flashy accessories. I was in girl heaven. After taking a quick puff of my inhaler, I strolled over to a rack of clothing and picked out this blue sequin off the shoulder dress. It was a little too big for my small boobs, but it fit everywhere else. I scanned myself in the mirror, seeing that my curves came in as well. It was crazy how much my body has developed, after I stopped "dieting" and started eating. I guess my friend was wrong.

So, you didn't like my idea?

No, it's not that. It's just....

Just what?

Look at what's happening! I think Mr. Perez is starting to open up to me.

Opening up to you? Mariah, have you lost your fucking mind?!

No I haven't. I don't care what you say, I love him.

I was beyond pissed with how he was judging me without really judging. I could careless what he has to say; he can't stop me, so I probably shouldn't even care. I could hear him sigh, as I sat at one of the vanities and played with the sunglasses and silver bracelets laid in a jumbled mess.

Mariah, you don't know what you're doing...

Why do you care? I thought you were supposed to be on my side. I thought you hated him.

It was silent for a while. I held one of the makeup brushes in my hand and a makeup compact in my other hand. I began applying the light coral colored blush to my cheeks.

You're right; I do hate him. Why do I care?

I smiled, looking over my nicely made up face. I matched my makeup to the dress, and the shoes that I found to match. I looked like an actress waiting to receive her Oscar. All I needed now was someone to court me.

Even though I can't stand him, but you love him; let's make a deal.

What kind of deal?

I'll help you get Jacob Perez, but if it doesn't work out, or if something goes wrong...you BOTH belong to me.

I was taken back by my friend's strange words. He'd help me, but if something went wrong, we belonged to him? What does that even mean? If he was going to help me, then why would something go wrong? I-I just don't understand, all I want is Jacob.