Jealousy Looks Good On You

Dear Diary,

Things between us have escalted. They've been crazier than I anticipated, but I love it. I love every minute of it, and I don't want it to end. Everything about us, just gets my blood rushing and my womanhood begins to tremble.

I love the fact no one knows about us, the fact he loves me in secret. He could act normal around people, but once they leave, he takes control. The hair pulling, the neck biting. All of it excites me to the fullest, and I don't want it to end. I don't care if I get burned, I'll enjoy every second of it.

Signed, Mariah Love August.

♔June 28th 2029♔

Ever since school let out, Jacob can barely stay away from me. But I'm not complaining, because I feel like I deserve his attention, his love, his everything. The best part is, no one seems to notice us. Not even Marcelena, even when we fuck while she's in the house. And that's somewhat often. I literally let him do whatever he wants to my body, I let him have total control, because everything he does to me sends me in a frenzy. He does things to me, no one else ever could, and I adore him for it.

"Me perteneces, nadie más." He would often say.

"W-Wh-Wh-What, d-do-do-does th-th-that, me-me-mean?" I would ask, while he caressed my face.

"You belong to me, nobody else." He would answer, looking me dead in my eyes. He would hold me tightly and we would fall asleep together, bare and hot under his sheets.

That's how it went for two weeks straight. Some nights, he would just send Marcelena home just so we could spend time together cause he had to go to work during most days. I didn't mind it though, cause it gave me time to get ready for when he did come home.

He soon became a drug to me: if we weren't together for more than a few hours, I started going crazy. I would throw temper tantrums, fits, and Marcelena would have to calm me down. I would twitch and pull my hair to the point my scalp started to hurt. My body would ache and itch, and no matter how hard I scratched nothing helped. I became very obsessive and protective over him, because he was my property, and vice versa. If I even saw him talking to another female, I would hate him the whole day.

If we weren't busy loving each other, we were hating each other. One of us would talk to other people, while the other person became jealous. He would curse and scream if he caught me texting any of my friends. I would throw things at him if I knew he was out too long with that bitch, Angela or any other woman. My friend always told me he was out cheating on me, sleeping with other women. I didn't want to hear it, I didn't want to believe it. But whenever I saw Jacob stumble in the house, drunk or smelled like perfume, we would fight. Sometimes, it would be so bad, I would end up with a bloody nose and bruises, while he had scratches and bite marks.

Then, our fights turned into sex, they always did. It was the best kind of sex, where both of us were still angry at the other person. We would be at it for hours, in different rooms of his house. It was a never ending cycle, a routine for us to fuck, fight then fuck some more. We were two souls becoming one, I was his and he was mine. Nothing and nobody could change that, no matter how hard they tried.

I stood in front of the mirror in Jacob's bathroom, naked. He was fast asleep on his bed, naked also. Another day of love making, with no one to disturb us. Jacob called Marcelena late lat night, making sure she didn't come today. She suspects nothing.