Chapter 31

**Explicit Warning

We wandered into his kitchen area and he grabbed two bottles of water from his fridge drawer. He tossed me one and I drank it gratefully. We stared at each other for a while in silence. I stared at his battered face again, a scene that I had witnessed before.

“Does it hurt?” I asked.

He shrugged, lightly poking at his nose. I saw him wince and then sigh loudly. “Okay, maybe it does hurt.” He groaned and walked over to his fridge to grab some ice from the freezer. He stopped suddenly and a sly smirk appeared on his face. “Are you going to be my nurse again?” He slowly walked over to me and I grabbed the ice from his hand.

“Depends. Are you going to be a good patient?” I raised my left hand and cupped his cheek. He immediately leaned into the touch as I began to stroke my thumb down his prominent cheekbone. He nodded into my touch and I smiled, gently pressing the bag of ice to his other cheek. “Come on, lets go sit down.”

“But I like standing. I’m so much taller than you and can see down your dress.” He tried to wink, but my hard slap to his chest made him cough and stumble back. “Hey. It’s not my fault you wear things like that.” He motioned to my tight dress. “What do you expect?”

“I expect you to be a gentleman.” I huffed.

“Well, that’s not going to happen, love.” He stepped up to me and grabbed my hips to pull me close. My heart beat in my chest so hard that I swear Harry could see my pulse through the exposed skin of my chest. His hands dug into my hips, grabbing at the fabric and raising it slightly. My ass was definitely hanging out the bottom of my dress, which was Harry’s motive.

“H-Harry.” I breathed heavily, leaning into him. His hands then traveled towards my butt, squeezing slightly. I jumped and he laughed. I pulled away and he let his hands drop to his sides. “Let’s clean you up, okay?” Even though I had wiped off most of the blood and dirt from Harry’s face back at the party, he was still pretty banged up and needed some antibiotic cream. I sighed when I saw him roll his eyes at me. I grabbed his hand anyways and led him to his bathroom where the emergency kit was located underneath his bathroom vanity.

It was so strange knowing these little things about Harry’s place. I guess it was due to the several times I had spent there, but still. He sat down on the toilet seat and leaned on his elbows on his knees. I lifted his head by placing a finger under his chin and pushing up gently. He watched my every move as I cleaned the cuts on his face.

“You’re very good at this.” He mumbled.

“My brother got in a lot of fights when we were younger.” I wiped a thick line of Neosporin to the cuts on Harry’s face and then I took a good look at his nose. I touched it gently and he winced. It wasn’t broken, thank god for that, but it was still pretty banged up and he would be sporting two black eyes for a while. Just when the last bruises were starting to heal…

“Well, say thanks to your brother, I guess.”

Once I was done cleaning Harry up I stood up and adjusted the hem of my dress. It had ridden up slightly and I could feel Harry’s eyes on me. He had tried to uplift the fabric before; he was probably doing it with his eyes again. I gathered all the trash that had accumulated on the bathroom counter. I dumped it into the trash and sighed. I was almost at the point of being completely sobered up and a dull headache was starting behind my eyes.