Flashback .

*Flashback*

Emily's pov -

"Open this door right now or else Emily !" My angry and abusive father yelled as he aggressively banged on the door . My father began abusing me once my mother left two months ago , I could have went with her but I didn't want to leave my state and friends but that was the biggest mistake I made . I crawl under my covers and stay silent , within a matter of seconds my door is bursts open and behind it is the one and only .. Father I hate . "I told you to open the door once ! Did I have to repeat myself you stupid bitch !" He raises his fist and uses all his force towards my stomach causing a pinching pain . I fall down and cry in pain as my fathers laughter filled my room . "Dumb . That's exactly what you are . Fat , ugly and dumb is what you are" he shouted as his foot digs into my lower left rib cage . My back arches at the pain thriving through my body . He grins and steps on my ankle with all his weight "I hate you , I don't love you anymore" I whisper as he walks out my room . The front door slams and headlights pull out of the driveway . I lift up my shirt and find a big purple bruise on my lower left rib cage and my lower stomach . I cry out in pain as I rub my thumb over it , I pull my phone out and dial my moms number . The phone rang for what seemed like ages until the line finally picked up "Hey sweetie sorry I left my phone upstairs" I sighed "Mom come pick me up please . I can't stay here anymore , please mom I need you" "Emily , what's wrong ? Please tell me he didn't hurt you" I took a deep breath "If only I could wish mom" "That son of a bitch should never lay hands on his own daughter or women ! Dear lord doesn't he have any common sence !" She yelled "where is he right now ?" "I don't know he left and mom I'm in pain I can barley move please help" "Call kris and pack your things if you can . If not stay there don't hurt yourself anymore . Stay with him and I'll be there by tomorrow morning . I love you Emily" "I love you too" the line went dead . I texted my cousin and his estimated time was 10 minutes . I layed on the floor feeling my body go numb , I cryed when ever I tried to move . Before I knew it my whole body went numb and I passed out .

---------------------;)----------------------

*One week later*

Here I am laying in a hospital bed in Orlando , Florida . I look over and see my mom peacefully sleeping on the couch next to me , I giggle at her cute little snores . My leg has a cast , my stomach has bandages , and my arms have IV's in them . There's a slight knock on the door and I peek to see who it is . "Goodmorning Emily I'm Dr.Rodriguez" I smiled and nodded "I'm hear to inform you that your able to leave today . You will need to come check up in a week or so though" "Thank you Dr.Rodriguez" she nodded and took the IV's out of my arm . After she left the room I get interrupted by a cough and look towards my mother "Goodmorning em" she pecked my forehead "Morning mom , I'm able to leave today" I smiled "Well that's great ! Do you want to go grab some breakfast ? How about Denny's ?" I nodded and laughed . Once we got my boot for the cast we were out and ready to go . After debating and ordering our meals my mother spoke out : "Em , I'm sorry . I should have been there for you" I cut her off "Mom stop , it's all my fault I chose to stay but all that matters is I'm ok and here with you right ?" She smiles and nods . "Schools almost over so you won't have to worry about that" she laughs and I sigh in relief . After we finished we went home so I could began unpacking my stuff and hopefully get some sleep .

----------------------;)---------------------