Chapter #52 ~ What Happened 10 Years Ago? [Part 2] & [Opening 2.0]

(A/N: Yo, what's up everyone. Now, I made the opening more like an ANIME, let me know is it good? Or nah? And also I'm gonna do Opening 1 - 2.0, so stay tuned for that.

Notes: 

There are lyrics, that are wrong.

And if you CAN read the Japanese credits, PLEASE don't take it serious, 'cause. Some of the Japanese credits are not real.

ANYWAYS, LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

Read Until The End Of The Chapter, for the BIGGEST plot twist EVER... Stay tuned...

-----Time Skipping: Lunchtime (B/N)/Kazuya's View)-----

[Important Note: Also you are not in living Tokyo, your old hometown was in Nagoya]

(B/N)/Kazuya decide to spy on eye on Kazoki. And he found her in the nurses office and take the syringe and hide it on her skirt pocket. "Why, she took that?" (B/N)/Kazuya asked himself. (A/N: Damn, this turned out to be Yandere Simulator)

Kazoki wen't outside the nurses office and she didn't saw (B/N)/Kazuya--and (B/N)/Kazuya continue follow her, and he saw that. Kazoki puts a letter on someone's locker, and she walk away and didn't even saw (B/N)/Kazuya.

"So, your stalking Miss. Prez." Takeshi was there as well and (B/N)/Kazuya jumped, and got surprise. He didn't see that coming. (A/N: The PUNS are real! XD)

"Y-Your following me?!" (B/N)/Kazuya asked in surprise.

"I was curious, what were you doing so I decide to follow." Takeshi said.

"Or maybe your stalking, Kazoki." (B/N)/Kazuya said.

"I'm not!" Takeshi exclaimed. "Anyways, did you notice?" Takeshi asked.

"Hm...?" (B/N)/Kazuya questioned him.

"Miss. Prez actions. She was acting weird this past weeks." Takeshi said.

"Actually..." (B/N)/Kazuya whispered to his ears. "She's involved from the, students lose last week." (B/N)/Kazuya whispered very quietly.

"What?!" Takeshi shouted and students looked at him. And (B/N)/Kazuya did the quiet signal.

"Quiet." (B/N)/Kazuya mumbled very quietly.

"But, how are you so sure about that?" Takeshi mumbled very quietly.

"Secret." (B/N)/Kazuya simply answer.

"Man, are you some kinda detective or what?" Takeshi sighed.

"I'm just a normal high school boy." (B/N)/Kazuya said.

"Yeah, I know." Takeshi sweatdropped (💧).

"Anyways, we have to stop her." (B/N)/Kazuya said.

"But, how are we gonna that?" Takeshi asked.

"Don't worry, I have a plan." (B/N)/Kazuya said. 

"Huh?" Takeshi questioned him.

"Are you in or what?" (B/N)/Kazuya asked.

"Huuhh... OK." Takeshi just nodded and at the same time he's confuse.

-----After School (No One's View)-----