Chapter #31 ~ Do You Promise...?

(A/N: Sup guys! And the designed will be showed in the next xhapter because i'm still working on it... ANYWAYS theirs A FREAKING "Persona 5: Dancing Star Night" And i was like.... YYYYUUUSSSSSHHHHH!!!!! I'MSOFREAKINGEXCITED!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I'm like a crazy fangirl, and i think some of you guys know this already. But this is new for me, and let me know; Who as the best dance move. Me is gonna be Makoto, and Akira. Lol XD)

And THANK YOU for telling me this Xellopon_Freya

~Miyu's Flashback~

Miyu was like 8 years old. And she was in her room, and she can hear her parents, are fighting. And after like a 4 hours fighting...

"That is it, i'm leaving!" The father shouted.

And Miyu heart skip. When she heard her father is leaving.

"Just go...! Go to hell!" The mother commented.

"You know what, fine!" The father left.

And Miyu was crying, more and more. And she hug her teddy tightly.

~One Week Later~

Miyu's mother and father. Separated. It was hard for Miyu that she don't have her father. And the problem with her mother is that, her mother drink to much alcohol. And when her mother is drunk, she will slapped her in a stick. And she have many bruises on her back.

~The Next Day: At School~

Miyu was walking at the hallway, when someone pushed, which cause her to fell in the ground. "Is this Miyu Asagawa...?" The b*tch girl asked. "Yeah... And she looks SO weak." The other b*tch girl commented. "Hey...! Are you gonna stand up or, what!?" Haruka asked. She's the same age as Miyu.

Miyu is crying, and couldn't stood up. And the three girls laugh like a b*tch.

**********

And it was not gonna end, the; bully continue; the abuse continue; and my life is not gonna last. 

~One Year Later~

And Miyu's Mother died on a car accident. And her mother left a note for her.

Dear, Miyu

I'm so sorry if i abuse you. This past years. I'm SO SORRY, and i'm the reason why we all separated. Because i drink TO much. And PLEASE do not be like your mother. And i don't know, where is your father, but if he come home. Tell him that; Mommy resting on somewhere peacefully. Miyu i love you.

Miyu is crying, and saying. "Why... Why... Why... You said to me that, we will be together forever. As a family... But... Why...!" Miyu crying out loud, and she cannot go back time. Her life is a Lie.

**********

Miyu graduate on Middle school, and she see's her classmate have their; parent's; siblings; grandparents. And more.

And she's the only one that, those not have those. Things, in her life.

********

And it's her first year, high school in Nasajimi. And her life was normal, no bullies, no fighting, no abuse.

~At The School Rooftop~