Chapter #28 ~ The High School Detective

(A/N: Sup guys.......! I don't know, what else to say..... Lol XD..... But anyways hope you like this chapter... And.... LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

~The Next Day: At The TV Station (No One's Point Of View)~

Everyone was listening to the PR Women, and (Y/N) yawns and, she looks sleepy. "Huh..." Ryuji doesn't know, what was the PR women is talking. "So sleepy..." Akira looks tired. "He ain't even listenin'..." Ryuji commented. "I'm so sleepy..." (Y/N) looks tired. "(Y/N) too...!?" Ryuji was surprise.

After a minutes, hours, the PR Women continues talking. "Could this get any more obvious...?" Anne questioned Akira, and (Y/N). "So sleepy..." Akira looks bored. "*Yawn*..." (Y/N) yawns. "Wow... They're not even listening to what i said..." Anne commented.

The PR Women continue talking. "Hey, how much longer does this go?" Morgana pop out. "I swear, I'm not gonna last..." Ryuji don't want to listen anymore. And a man just walk pass by Akira, and he didn't say excuse, he just walk past. What a rude guy.

And the Famous newscaster said that; he can't stand this noise. "Hey, as*ho--" Ryuji didn't finished he's words. 

And the PR Women apologize. And the PR Women said that; it's time for the hands-on experience. And students begin walking around. "Damm*t... Who does that jerk thinks he is?" Ryuji was pissed of by the famous newscaster. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuji is pissed of right now, because the bossy AD. "I'm so pissed off! Aren't supposed to be guest? Why the hell do we hafta be doin' manual labor!? This is bullsh*t! Goin' to the bathroom didn't even make me feel better!" Ryuji said. And Anne walk towards them. "Quite down, will you? I get how you feel though... That sucked for both of us." Anne said.

"We gotta do more of this tomorrow too...?" Ryuji doesn't like to do this, anymore. "No flaking out, Ryuji." Morgana said. "I know, I know. I gotta be a 'good boy', right? Bein' phantom thieves ain't easy..." Ryuji looks tired.

Anne look at (Y/N), and she notice that (Y/N) eyes is so sleepy. And have eye-bug. "(Y/N) are you, OK!? Your eyes...!" Anne said. And Ryuji, Morgana, and Akira, look at (Y/N) and was surprise too. "Dude are you, OK!?" Ryuji asked. "Y-Yeah... I-I'm *Yawn* O-OK..." (Y/N) looks like she didn't sleep. "What happened...?" Akira asked. 

"L-Last n-night i *Yawn* d-didn't g-get sleep..." (Y/N) looks so dead. "Why?" Morgana asked. "B-Because i-i k-keep h-hearing n-noises, down s-stairs. And i-i w-was t-to s-scared t-to l-look a-at i-it." (Y/N) looks like she's gonna pass out. "That's just prolly just the wind or something..." Ryuji said.

"B-But i-i s-saw a s-shadows..." (Y/N) is getting scared, and she's shaking like crazy. "Your getting way to weird..." Anne said. "Probably she doesn't have energy." Morgana said. And (Y/N) slowly falling down, and her eyes are completely shot close. "(Y/N)...!" But Akira catch (Y/N) from falling. "Welp, she past out..." Ryuji said. "Awww, how cute...!" Anne said. And Akira slight blush.

And (Y/N) is completely asleep. "Looks like she's asleep..." Morgana said. "Now, what are we gonna do?" Ryuji asked. And there was a brown-haired boy walked passed by them. And the brown-haired boy notice that the Akira, and (Y/N) are hugging or something...

"Excuse me, are you students for Shujin Academy?" Pleasant Boy, asked. And they look at the brown-haired boy. "Yeah, whaddya want?" Ryuji asked. "I was just passing by, but is something wrong about your friend? She looks asleep." Pleasant boy, asked. "Oh about that just don't bother those love birds..." Anne said. "Where not love birds!" Akira slight blush. "Yeah right." Ryuji said.