My Real Thoughts of This Book

Ah yes, It's been a while hasn't it? Well I just wanted you to know that I'm not dead and still alive. First of all, hope you all are fine and healthy (^-^) and second─ah yes, the title.

You might be wondering what is the title is all about, and I'll go straight to the point.

Don't get me wrong, I love all your guys support in this book and leaving wonderful comments which I didn't expect people to like it (despite my terrible English), so thank you for that ♥️ *Gives you a huge hug*

However last year (well not last year, more like since 2018) I lost my motivation to write this book and soon I was not updating anymore. I mean school is tough and all but if I have free time, I just procrastinate which I still do 'til this day (it's one of my guilty pleasures, I can't stop it XD)

And I thought to myself that maybe because the story was just not making sense to the point it's not even a story anymore. I admit that I didn't put any thought to reader-chan's character and story─I admit. I just went ham on the story and what did it turned out? Well if you read the story you would know (And yes, the romance between Ren and reader-chan are over the top, too cliche, not special, and I teased too much. Which turn out quite a disaster, I say)

So what did I did to fix this problem? I decided to edit the whole story from 1st to last, was that the best decision I made? No, absolutely not.

Cuz even if I edited the entire plot, I kinda add new plot that soon I realize it's not gonna work out in the end (It's like writing a draft and thinking it will be the final output in your story).

And yes, I do have assistant writers to help me but the pressure is still on me. And I already knew that working with other people is not my forte, but my dumbass brain decided, "Hey! This could work out... Right??" But I knew deep down it would not work. Plus I stop responding to them.

I guess, I really wanted to say that. I want to officially discontinue this story and start over again.

I know the story has come far but, I'm just not happy to continue and write the story anymore. I completely lost my motivation in this book.

And instead of being upset that this book is not what I wanted to be, but rather, this book will be my learning guide.

I learn so many things these past 3 years of what things I can and can't do, and what are my flaws and quirks. 

Yes, I'm still a human being who has flaws but hey, that's the wonderful thing. You'll have a competition in your life and you will learn which competition you can face or need some on your side to face with.

Ah—I'm getting of topic here. I know you are all upset for discontinuing this story but for once, I wanna be selfish and I want to write a story that I'm proud.

So, you might be wondering what will I do now and that is. I wanted to write a Persona 5 book that contains my OC in it, I know some of you don't like OC stories and trust me that's me back then. But time comes by and my opinion change XD

At first, I wasn't going to do it since I got tired of writing a P5 story but since Royal came out with new characters, new ending, and extending the story (Oh and please don't spoil to me what happen to the third semester, I know what is all about but I didn't watch it in full detail, so yeah— XD)

My inspiration came back to once again write a P5 story. The book is titled: Persona 5 The Chaos

 The book is titled: Persona 5 The Chaos