Chapter #25 ~ The Reward (MUST READ!)

(A/N: WHAT IS UP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't update A WHILE NOW!!! And this chapter WILL BE THE BEST CHAPTER THAT I'M GONNA WRITE SO FAARR LIKE OHH MYY GOOSSHH!!!!!!! And ENOUGH TALKING AND LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!!!!!)

Everyone fight Madarame and they won the battle. And Fox is slowly walking to Madarame, Madarame is on the ground and holding the 'real Sayuri'. "Eek... No one cares for true art... All they want are easily recognizable brands...! I'm victim in this too...! Wouldn't you agree!?" Shadow Madarame is making excuses. "Your making excuses right now...?" (C/N) said. 

"The art world revolves around money after all... You can't rise up without any money... Yusuke, you understand, don't you!? Being poor artists is truly miserable...! I just didn't want to return to that life!" Madarame Shadow said. Fox grab Madarame's colar and having a eye contact. "A fiend like you has no right to speak about the world of art! You done for, along with this abominous world!" Fox said. "*Shriek* No, please! Just... Don't kill me...!" Fox stop grabbing the colar. And Madarame is coughing. 

"Return to yourself in reality and confess your crimes--all of them!" Fox's commends Madarame. "Y-You're not going to kill me...?" Shadow Madarame asked. "Swear it!" Fox's commands Madarame, one more time. "*Shriek* All right... All right!" Shadow Madarame is looking at them but something was missing... 

"Wh-What about the other one though? The one with the black mask?" Shadow Madarame asked. "Hm...?" Fox was confuse. "Who...?" Joker was confuse as well. "A black mask?" (C/N) doesn't notice that one of them is not wearing a black mask. "Wait, who's he talking about...?" Panther asked. "It can't be... There was another intruder besides us within this Palace...!?" Mona said. And the museum is collapsing. "There's no time! Hurry!" (C/N) shouted. 

And Mona turn into a car. "Get on!" Mona said. Panther, Skull, (C/N) and Joker, get in the car. And Fox is holding the 'Real Sayuri.' "Hey, Yusuke... What should i do?" Shadow Madarame asked. "...Put an end to all this and use your own artwork for once." Fox said. "Yusuke!" Panther shouted. Fox went in the car, leaving Madarame behind. "No wait! Please! Yusuke! Yusukeee!" Shadow Madarame begged.

~You Are Now Back To The Real World~

"The destination had been deleted." Meta Nav, responds. "It would be bad if people started getting suspicious of us. We should leave at once." Morgana said. "Yusuke, c'mon." Ryuji said. And Yusuke is looking at he's beautiful mother. "Right... Goodbye, Sensei." Yusuke look at the painting one more time.

~At Shibuya Passage Way~

"I guess the mission was success. All that's left is to see if he had a change of heart or not. Ugh, so bitter... Why'd you get it black?" Ryuji don't like the... Coffee... Soda... Or what ever he's drinking. 

"The 'Sayuri'..." Yusuke is looking at the 'Sayuri'. "You're not gonna get all tear-eyed and say stuff like 'Mom...!' are you?" Ryuji asked. "To think that this painting was the source of Madarame's distorted desires. The only saving grace is that my mother won't know of what transpired..." Yusuke said. "The genuine painting at his atelier has been altered, after all... Ironic as it may be, this one here is her true self-portrait now." Morgana said. "...It's a wonderful painting. And... Although it took some time, it's in your hands now. Yusuke." Anne said. "...I'm thankful for it. However, it's impossible for this painting to be acknowledged by society anymore..." Yusuke is thanking them. 

"Was 'Sayuri' your mom's bame?" Akira asked. "No. I doubt it's the name of any woman in particular. I bet it was to make it more mysterious--just part of Madarame's foolish staging." Yusuke said. "Well, it would've been obvious that he plagiarized it if he had used the real name." Morgana said. "So this is my mother... There's no way that i would remember her faced clearly... But i was right about the rush of emotion i felt when i saw this painting." Yusuke said.