Chapter #43 ~ The Genius Hacker Awakens (THE LAST HINT!)

(A/N: WHAT IS UP GUYS! I'm just gonna give you guys the LAST HINT NOW!:

-It's a love triangle BUT it's not in the fighting way, instead it will be in a friendly way.

So basically, the love triangle will not gonna be fight like: A girl or a boy, will fight over to Akira or Reader~chan: NO! The love triangle will not gonna be a fight, instead: It will be in a friendly way. Hope you guys understand it, if you don't just asked me, don't be afraid. Anyways LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

~Futaba's View~

Futaba was checking on the App. "If i use this, i can changed my heart...? Vocal input...? Fu-- Fu--Futaba Sakura. ...Sojiro Sakura's house. And then... Something about 'distortion'... Distortion... Distortion... Hm? Not again..." And Futaba heard the voices again.

"Freaking child."

"You killed her."

"Your a plague."

"Murderer."

"Why don't you say something!?"

"Don't come near me!"

"Don't you stand there, and say something!"

"It's your fault!"

"Murderer!"

"No!" And Futaba runs out to her room. "That's right... I remember now. Back when they were here, I--...I messaged 'tomb' in the chat, and..." Futaba said the word. And the Nav responds. "...I can go in now?" Futaba checked on her phone. "No..." Futaba hear more voices.

"Your a plague."

"Murderer."

"Why don't you say something!?"

"Don't come near me!"

"Don't you stand there, and say something!"

"It's your fault!"

"I can't take this anymore!" Futaba's head hurts. "Beginning Navigation." Nav responds.

~At Futaba's Palace (No One's View)~

And everyone was now inside Futaba's treasure room. "The hell? This ain't what i was immagin'!" Skull said. "Were you expecting a mountain  of treasure or something like that?" Fox said. "There IS that over there." Panther pointed on the coffin. "That's it...?" Skull said. (A/N: I don't know, if it's a coffin or something. TELL ME GUYS!)

"The treasure must be inside." Queen said. "All right, let's take it!" Skull exclaimed, before he gets the treasure, they heard a very loud voice. And the whole ground went crazy shaking. "There's something here..." Fox said. "I got a bad feeling about this..." Skull added.

And they look up and saw the roof broke, and they saw a huge ass looking monster. "Fuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaa!!!!!" The monster shouted. "It's that a shadow...? No... then--" Queen said. "It's not Futaba!" Fox exclaimed. "Don't tell me..." Before Mona speak, the monster broke's the roof, and the monster gone crazy breaking the pyramid.

And it revealed that the monster have wings, and her wings created a very strong wind, and rocks are flowing away. And it revealed the monster is like this:

 And it revealed the monster is like this: