Chapter #54 ~ What Happen 10 Years Ago? [Final 1/2]

(A/N: Yo, what's up everyone! Now this one will be the last, backstory. And I think I will make it long... Anyways, Enough talking. LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

[Note: They're will be a Opening in each story and Ending]

Look at me, drawing Akira... Yeah...

-----Your Memory's: At Your Room (Your View)-----

(Y/N) was still watching at her window, until her mom called her. "(Y/N)! Someone is looking for you!" Your mom shouted.

"C-Coming!" (Y/N) shouted back. "I wonder, who's that?" (Y/N) asked herself. (A/N: You know, who it is...? Right???^^)

(Y/N) come down stairs, where her mother was waiting for her. "Someone want's to talk to you" Your mom gives you the phone.

"Hello?" (Y/N) put the phone on her ear and you were surprise, who was on the other side of the phone... It's Akira.

"A-Akira..." (Y/N) was a little bit surprise. "Why did you call me?" (Y/N) asked.

Akira told to her. "Huh...? Sure, I will come." (Y/N) agreed and her mother is eavesdropping to her daughter. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." (Y/N) remembers. "Sure." (Y/N) agrees. "OK, bye." (Y/N) hangs up the phone.

"Say, who were you talking to?" Your mother asked her daughter and same time teasing her.

"U-Uhh... N-Nothing... I-It's not a-any of your... B-Business... I-I'm gonna go to my room... S-See ya!" (Y/N) quickly ran upstairs.

"Teehee~ I wonder if is a boy~" Your mother smirked a little bit and fangirl a bit.

Your father stop reading the news paper and watch his wife fangirl. "*Sigh* She never change." Your father commented.

-----Back To Your Room-----

You locked the door and sighed at the same time. "That was close, my mom is definitely gonna fangirl like crazy if she founds out that I'm talking to a guy." (Y/N) wen't to her desk and sits down to her chair.

"I'm kinda excited for tomorrow..." (Y/N) mumbled and commented.

-----9 Minutes Later (B/N)/Kazuya's View)-----

(B/N)/Kazuya was home, he opens to door and saying. "I'm home." he step in the house and he remove he's shoes, and he heard his parents in the kitchen talking something.

"C'mon, hun probably she's just talking to her friend." Your father said.

"But, what If it is a guy?" Your mother asked and fangirling.

"Well..." Your father don't know, what to say next.

"What if it is handsome~" Your mother continue fangirling and your father sweatdropped (💧).

"What are you guys talking?" (B/N)/Kazuya wen't to the kitchen.

"(B/N)/Kazuya perfect timing. I'm gonna tell to you something." Your mother is still fangirling a bit.

"Don't mine your mother, she's just--" Your father didn't finished his sentence.

"(Y/N) is talking to a boy." Your mother puts a cute chibi face.