Chapter #11 ~ The Phantoms

(A/N: First of all, I just wanted to shout-out DarkRose-Chan (My best big sister) helping me to find a grammar checker app, and not gonna lie. The app is really useful, so thanks, big sis! ^-^)

A certain white van parking and also multiple cameramen's gathered somewhere of streets of Tokyo were a lot of people gathered in the spot also. And a young fine brown-haired boy who was being filmed in some kinda commercial.

"I hear they're taping Good Morning Japan here." 

"Who's that? Is he famous?"

"Despite my appearance, I'm a sucker for sweets." The brown-haired boy then gave a grin in front of the camera, "Detective work requires mental exertion. So you could say that sugar is essential."

"And cut! That's good for now." A middle-aged man said.

"Okay."

"Right, next is..."

After the commercial was cut, the staff members were discussing their next appointments, the detective-looking-like boy sat down having a sandwich by himself when two female Shujin students approached the boy while carrying a paper bag inside those two bags were Agepan pieces of bread.

"Excuse me. You're Akechi, right?" A short-haired female asked.

"The great high school detective!" A long-haired female added.

"Yes. I'm surprised you've heard of me." The brown-haired boy named 'Akechi' giving a grinned while having small pieces of bread on his face, "I'm honored."

"Y-Yes, well

"Y-Yes, well..." The short-haired female blush creepily.

"Also, we've got Phantom Thieves at our school, but it's probably just rumors." The long-haired girl trailed.

"Phantom Thieves?" Akechi asked.

-----At The Airshop-----

"And where'd you guys get that?" The manager asked the two boys suspiciously handling a gold medal.

"Well, um..." Ryuji stuttered having a cold sweat on his face, "B-By any chance! From an acquaintance! It was, like, in his closet..."

"Um... So will you--" Akira didn't finish his sentence.

"Here." The manager handed a 30,000¥ on the counter.

"Whoa." Both of the boys' awe.

-----Time Skip: At Wilton Hotel-----

The four teenagers including the cat were celebrating their successfully changing Kamoshida's heart in Wiltons Hotel. 

"Well, one, two, three..." Ryuji counted.

"Cheers!" The three teenagers hit their glasses except for (Y/N) who was blinking multiple times in confusion.