Chapter #32 ~ Finding The Lucky Charm

(A/N: And YUP the title says it ALL...! Anyways nothing else to say, let's just jump right to the story. AND LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!!)

~Akira's View~

Akira face planted on the pillow, and blushing at the same time. And Morgana looked at Akira, with a confuse face. "Something wrong? Akira." Morgana asked. And Akira shook his head meaning it's 'no'. "You sure...? You don't seem like it." Morgana said.

"She's kissed me..." Akira mumbled to the pillow. "What was that...!?" Morgana didn't hear clearly, what Akira said. But Akira didn't say anything, and he continue face planted to the pillow. "Uhhh... OK... Then... I'm just gonna... Do something..." Morgana leaved Akira. And Akira's face is heating up, like a total tomato.

~TIME SKIPPING: The Next Day: At School~

Akira and (Y/N), reached at school. And Akira can't still get off, that happened yesterday. And they saw Anne was in the entrance. "Hey, Anne." (Y/N) greeted. "Morning Lady Anne. Watchu doing?" Morgana asked. "Oh it's nothing... ...By the way, there's a weird rumors about you two..." Anne said.

And you both we're confuse. "What weird, rumors...?" (Y/N) asked. "You won't believe to, what am gonna say, but... I just heard this just now, but... Some student's think that, you two are dating..." Anne said.

And you both we're surprise. "WHAT!?" (Y/N) didn't expected this. "I was shock to, what i heard as well..." Anne said. "Where did you get the information?" Morgana asked. "I heard that the two girls in our class. We're talking about it." Anne said.

"Wait don't tell me that..." (Y/N) don't wan't to say, the next word. "Yes, the 'entire' school knows. Specially the teacher's..." Anne read (Y/N) mind. And (Y/N) face we're raising like a tomato. 

"WhatAmIGonnaDo? PleaseSomeOneHelpedMe... OhGosh,WhatAmIGonnaDoI'mSerious!!!!!" (Y/N) thought the words very fast, to her head. 

(A/N: You're face was like this LOL XD This picture is LMAO XD)

And Akira just stayed calm... But he's face was about to explode. And the school bell rang. "Welp, see you two... Love birds." Anne walk away. And (Y/N) is still have the expression on her face. "Hmph... This is sounds... Very interesting." Morgana mumbled. "Morgana!" Akira heard, what Morgana said. 

~At Class (No One's View)~

"Alright, listened up!" Kawakami shouted, and the class wen't silent. "As you'll all Mr. Unui is not around. So i will be here to substitute. ...Be sure to be you're best behavior... Also you know that you have a project, right? Mr. Unui already announce that... And he asked me, that to say; Who will be you're partners. So first is... Kurusu~ san and (L/N)~san." Kawakami said. And You both we're surprise.