Chapter #27 ~ My Answer

(A/N: HOLY BANANAS!!! WHAT IS UP GUYS!!! I miss you all...! :3 And i'm REALLY FREAKING HAPPY THAT IS FRIDAY!!! WOOOOO!!! BEST DAY EVER!!! But yeah--I already done my assignments, and i'm was SO DEAD yesterday, because of athletics, my foot hurts SO BAD! But i'm ALL OK! Anyways ENOUGH of the talk, and... LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

~At Shujin: At Class (Akira's Point Of View)~

Akira was paying attention (and also it was summer so he wears he's summer uniform, and also (Y/N) is wearing her summer uniform) so as (Y/N). And it was English time, Ms. Chouno, was teaching about English stuff. "OK, class bring out a One Whole Sheet Of Paper." Ms. Chouno, said. And the student bring out there papers, and place them in the, top of the desk. 

"So i have one question for all of you; Who is the person that you wan't to spend the rest of your life? And Why? It could be a friend, family, girlfriend, boyfriend, and etc." Ms. Chouno said. And students begin answering.

But, what will Akira answer...? "What am i gonna answer...?" Akira look at (Y/N), and slight blush a little bit. And he smiles, and wrote his answer.

~Your Point Of View~

"What am i gonna answer...?" (Y/N) look at Akira. "Should i..." (Y/N) thinks about it, and she smiles. And wrote her answer.

~No One's Point Of View~

Akira write he's answer; (Y/N) (L/N). And for (Y/N) she answer; Akira Kurusu

And Akira answer--why he wants to spent the rest of he's life with (Y/N); Because she doesn't care that i'm a delinquent, and she was there for me. And she's my... Best Friend.

And (Y/N) answer--why she wants to spent the rest of he's life with Akira; Because helps me, when i'm down. He was there for me. And he's my... Best Friend.

And after 10 minutes as past. The students past there papers to, Ms. Chouno. And the bell rings, it's Lunchtime. And the students say goodbye to Ms. Chouno.

(A/N: And if your curious, what Anne answer... Well....... I don't know XD Maybe Ryuji? Since i ship those two.)

~Makoto's Point Of View~

Makoto was talking to Principal Kobayakawa. "How are things going in regard to that matter we spoke of earlier?" Kobayakawa asked. "I have nothing to report yet..." Makoto said. "Nothing at all? How many students are there who could provoke a teacher?" Kobayakawa asked. "I've already narrowed it down. I just... Can't get any solid evidence..." Makoto said. And Kobayakawa huge sighed. 

"You knew didn't you...? About Mr. Kamoshida sexually harassing students." Makoto asked. And Kobayakawa didn't say any word. "Sir!" Makoto said. "What will come of you asking that?" Kobayakawa asked. "This investigation is for a just cause, correct?" Makoto asked. "I believe i understand how flustered this must be making you. I'm sure it was truly shocking for you as student council president to see a peer attempt suicide..." Kobayakawa said.

"Yes..." Makoto look down. "We must provide a school environment where all students can feel at ease. That is the most pressing issue we have to tackle at the moment." Kobayakawa said. "So that's the reason behind this investigation on the Phantom Thieves Of Hearts? We don't even know if they truly exist. Why are you--" Makoto didn't finished her word.

"You heard about the incident with Madarame fellow, I assume?" Kobayakawa reminded. "...They said there was a similar calling card to the one used in Mr. Kamoshida's case." Makoto said. "I wish to believe that this is unrelated to our students." Kobayakawa said. "Yes..." Makoto respond. "That is where I stand. I suggest you devote your energy to the task at hand, not unnecessary questions." Kobayakawa said. "........" Makoto look down, and she look to Mr. Kobayakawa. And she nodded, and leave.