Chapter #26 ~ (Y/N)'s Childhood Past

(A/N: WHAT IS UP GUYS!!! And i hope the last chapter MAKE YOU BLUSH A LOT! But anyways i edit the "chapter #5 Your Awaken" If you guys want to check it out, but enough of a talking, let's just jump right to the story. And LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

~Your Point Of View~

(Y/N) face planted on the pillow, and blushing. "GGGAAAHHHH!!!!! HE KISS ME ON THE CHEEK!!!!" (Y/N) shouted, and dug her face even deeper on the pillow. "That's the first time that someone kiss me..." (Y/N) look at the picture, where she and her father were in the picture. But you were not smiling at the picture. "I wonder what's dad is doing right now...?" (Y/N) asked sadly, but she either miss her father or not. "He's always busy, and doing something... He didn't have time for me... Am i nobody...?" (Y/N) remembers her past.

~Your Flashback~

(Y/N) saw he's dad is inside he's room, and she came in the room. "Daddy can you play with me?" (Y/N) was like 6 years old. "Sorry i'm busy right now... And can you please, don't disturb." Her father was very strict. "Sorry..." (Y/N) said sadly. "And didn't you forget, what i thought you...?" Her father, asked. "Yes, you said that i'm Nobody... And Useless..." (Y/N) was getting emotionless.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N) was practicing piano, and she make another mistake. And her teacher slaps a ruler on her hand. "You did it again." The teacher was strict with her as well. "Sorry..." (Y/N) was rubbing her hand, because of the pain. "Did you remember, what i thought to you...?" The teacher asked. "Yes, i'm Nobody... And I'm Useless..." (Y/N) was about to cry.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N) was walking home to school, but their where three girls. Where blocking her way. And (Y/N) was not looking, and she got bumped, and fell on the ground. "Isn't this... (Y/N) (L/N)...?" The girl was acting like a b*tch. "Are you gonna speak up!?" The other girl shouted on her. "Come on, she can't fight back." The other girl, said. "Do you still remember, what we said...?" The girl, asked. "Yes, i'm Nobody... And i'm Useless..." (Y/N) feels like nobody cares about her.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N) was done for everyone, she's done for anything. She wants to die, but she saw a blue butterfly. 

"Are you tired on everyone...? Then you wan't to die right...? But you don't need to die, yet."

"But, what's the point living here...?"

"If you truly wan't to die, i will not force you... But i'm telling, there's still another chance..."

"What do you mean... Chance?"

"If you truly wan't to know, what your here for. Then you must fine the answer..."

"But how?"

"Which is i can't answer that... But you have the answer... Your the only one have the answer..."