Chapter #23 ~ Mr. Artist Pervert Awakens

(A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! FOR THE 13.2K readers THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!)

~The Next Day: At The Shibuya Passageway~

"Anne, Morgana, we're counting on you. Me, Akira, and (Y/N)'re banned from going there, so all we can do is wait here..." Ryuji said, "Actually, Akira and (Y/N). You two have something different you'll need to do." Morgana said, "What is it?" (Y/N) asked, "You have to wait inside the Palace. Once the door opens, sneak in and look for some kind of control room. We need to make sure the door can't close anymore after it's open." Morgana said, "Why i'm not part of the plan?" Ryuji asked, "Because if something happened, then we may call you just in case of emergency." Morgana said, "Uugghh... Fine." Ryuji said, "Alright, you can count on us!" (Y/N) said.

~At Madarame's House (Anne's Point Of View)~

"To think you'd really come... I assumed you were lying when you contacted me." Yusuke is fixing the painting's and he seems pretty happy... YOU PERVERTED! "I'm sorry it was so sudden." Anne said, "Oh, it's not a problem. But as i told you yesterday, Sensei will be returning in about twenty or thirty minutes. So um... I'm sorry if that causes some anxiety on your part." Yusuke said, "That's why I'm here today, damm*t." Anne said quietly. "What was that?" Yusuke turn around. "Oh no, it was nothing!" Anne said, "By the way... Have you gained some weight?" Yusuke asked. And Anne was wearing A LOT of clothes. (A/N: When i saw this i freaking laugh SO HARD! XD) "You think so? I weigh the same as always... Maybe I'm bloated today?" Anne said, "So, then... Can you, um... Get ready here?" Yusuke said, "I... need to take my clothes off, right?" Anne said, "Y-Yes please.." Yusuke said, "I'm embarrassed. Could you look the other way...?" Anne asked. And Yusuke turn around. And Anne take of her clothes off one by one. ".......! Oh...!" Yusuke said. "Phew, that was tight..." Anne said, "Tight...? No, I'm doing this for art...!" Yusuke said, "Don't look ever here, OK...? H-Hey, your sensei's coming back soon, right?" Anne asked. And there's a lot of clothes i the floor. "I believe so..." Yusuke said, "Hm... Do you think we could do this somewhere else then? A little more atmosphere would be lovely..." Anne said, "This should be good enough..." Yusuke said, "But wouldn't a room with a lock be a bit better?" Anne asked, "A lock...?" Yusuke was confuse. "Must a girl say more...?" Anne throws her another clothes. "Wha!? But the only one with a lock is... Sensei's room..." Yusuke said, "Then why not there?" Anne asked, "I can't intrude... Besides, i don't have the key..." Yusuke said, "He says he doesn't have the key." Anne said quietly. "It's OK. That's why i'm here. I'm just gonna use this hairpin.." Morgana said quietly. "Takamaki~san, are you about--" Yusuke turn around, and he saw a LOT of clothes on the floor. "You were wearing all this?" Yusuke asked, "D-Don't you think it's cold today?" Anne acts like a total idiot. "I suppose so? The sun is starting to set..." Yusuke said, "Riiight? That's why a change of location would be nice... I mean, I'm gonna take it all off." Anne said, "True... It might make for better picture if i can brighten my model's mood..." Yusuke said, "Uh-huh! That's right!" Anne said, "She may even be willing to try out various expressive poses for use in a dynamic composition..." Yusuke said. "Wh-What kind of poses!?" Anne asked, "Lady Anne! You have to act! Get back in character!" Morgana is hiding behind the door. "Ahem... Let's gooo... I was just starting to get in the mood." Anne said. And Morgana run's off, and Anne leaves the room. "Wait! If you wonder around, Sensei will..." Yusuke didn't finished his words. "Ohhh... It's sooo hot." Anne is acting like a total idiot again. "W-We really can't use any other room..." Yusuke said. And there's one clothe's in the floor. "Hey, why not this one?" Anne asked, "Please, wait!" Yusuke runs out the room. "I'm counting on you, Mona...!" Anne said quietly.