Chapter #41 ~ Into Futaba's Palace

(A/N: I don't know, what to say... Lol XD. LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

~Your View~

(Y/N) face planted her face on her pillow. "Icanbelieveididthat!!! Icanbelieveididthat!!!"  (Y/N) face planted even deeper, and someone appears. And it was ghost-girl.

"Long time no see." Ghost-girl greeted. "You again!?" (Y/N) stop face planted, and look at Ghost-girl. "What do you wan't again?" (Y/N) asked. "Well nothing, i'm just gonna say that; You have some guts." Ghost-girl said. And (Y/N) head pop out a questioned mark (❓).

"I can believe that, you did that to Akira~kun." Ghost-girl said it between laughs, she's talking about, what happened on Sojiro's place. And (Y/N) immediately blush. "Oh shuddup!" (Y/N) shouted. And Ghost-girl laugh so much harder than before. And (Y/N) face is hitting up.

And Ghost-girl wipe her eyes, and chuckle. "By the way, Ghost-girl." (Y/N) said. "What is it?" Ghost-girl stop laughing. "Who really are you?" (Y/N) changed the subject.

Ghost-girl face is serious now. "Like i said, I am you..." Ghost-girl said that simple. "But. 'What kind are you?'." (Y/N) asked another questioned. And Ghost-girl sighed. "To be honest, i really don't know, who i am." Ghost-girl said. "Wha..." (Y/N) sweatdropped (💧).

"But, i'm sure that. I am you." Ghost-girl said. "But, how exactly." (Y/N) asked. "I don't know..." Ghost-girl said. "Seriously?" (Y/N) sweatdropped again (💧). "Anyways, my time is running out. I should go now... Until next time." Ghost-girl disappeared.

And (Y/N) just stayed silent, until she heard a voice rang to her head.

"You killed him!"

"It's all your fault!"

"Go and die!"

"Get lose, bitch!"

And (Y/N)'s head starts hurting. "What was that?" And another voice rang to (Y/N)'s head.

"(Y/N) stay strong..."

And (Y/N) voices stopped. "What was that, just now?" (Y/N) muttered, and asked herself.

~THE NEXT DAY: At Leblanc (No One's View)~

"The assembly was a bored of tears." Ryuji said. And Anne noticed that Yusuke is wearing he's school uniform. "Huh? You have school, Yusuke?" Anne asked. "I was doing laundry, and these are the clothes, i can wear." Yusuke said. "You need to buy more clothes." Anne said.

"Now, we didn't come here to have a little talk." Makoto said. "Let's get into Alibaba's case." (Y/N) changed the subject. "Well then, i'll start. Looks like Futaba was eavesdropping in on Leblanc." Morgana said. "But why she wants to listen in on the cafe?" Anne asked. "No clue." Morgana said.

"Like, what boss says... She's a tough nut to crack." Ryuji said. "In any case, her hacking skill is amazing if we wish to stand up to Medjed. And she also said that, she may be able to know, what their identity's is." (Y/N) said. "We have to trust her." Makoto said.

"Anyways, we found out that Futaba has a palace... But can someone who isn't evil have one?" Anne asked Morgana. "That doesn't matter. A Palace is full of cognitions... That's all." Morgana said. "She's so young though... The pain is probably why she ended up a strong distortion." Makoto said.

"Maybe that has something to do with why she calls herself Alibaba." Anne said. "According to the chief's story. Futaba have a visual hallucinations, right? And may be is related to some important memories. It's hard to explain... But those memories is warped with distortion." Morgana said.