Chapter #50 ~ Encountering Again...

Me:*Opens Wattpad and look at my Akira Kurusu X reader* 48.5K READERS???!!!! O_O Oh... My... GOSH!!!!! *Past Outs*

(A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!! THIS MAKES ME SOO HAPPPY!!!!! T^T I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!! MUAAAAHHH!!! T^T) 

~SIU Director's View~

"No, I believe that is a wise decision." SIU director is talking someone on the phone.

"Though it was some third-rate tabloid's article, unnecessary information was leaked, after all." SIU director said. "Besides, his investigation of the Phantom Thieves showed no progress since then..." SIU director said.

"Yes, there's a possibility that he'll betray us out of spite since he was let go." SIU director. "Well then, we'll make it so that it was a 'heart attack.'" SIU director said. "As usual , he'll be left to deal with the-- Oh? I wouldn't have thought of that. Well played, sir." SIU director said.

"It no longer matters if we deal with one or two of those connected to us." SIU director said.

~Your View~

(Y/N) was in Waikiki and her face is still blushing in mess, because what happened last night. You wan't to forget that, but... You just can't forget it. "Aggh! I can't believe I did that!" (Y/N) is blushing in mess.

"I am such an idiot!" (Y/N) said that to herself and Ghost-girl appears.

"You we're almost close!" Ghost-girl said.

"I know, why you are here. You came all of this way, just to tell me that, 'you almost kiss Akira-kun,' right?" (Y/N) said.

"Well, at least you have brain." Ghost-girl said.

"Plus, that was to most embarrassing thing that happened to me!" (Y/N) said.

"But, I'm surprise that you have some guts to do that." Ghost-girl commented.

"A-Anyway, are you just came all the way here, just to say to me that." (Y/N) asked.

"Well, yeah..." Ghost-girl said.

"Got any business for me?" (Y/N) asked.

"N-No... Well, Someone is waiting for you in Japan..." Ghost-girl said.

"H-Huh?" (Y/N) was confuse.

"See you later." Ghost-girl disappeared.

"What does she mean about that?" (Y/N) asked herself.

~Futaba's View~

".........." Futaba is thinking something...

"Look, I know you have feelings to Akira-kun, but... (Y/N) has feelings to him too." Ghost-girl said.

"........." Futaba can't stop thinking about this... (A/N: WELP...!)

~Back To Your View~

(Y/N) was just staring at the clear ocean blue and just hear the peaceful sound of the wind, and birds are chirping. And you heard a footstep and you turned around, and saw Akira and your face turned red really fast.

"Uhhh..." (Y/N) stood up and her face is in a mess. Before Akira couldn't speak, (Y/N) spoke up really quick.

"I'msorrywhathappenedlastnightIwasreallyoutofmymind!" (Y/N) catch her breathe because she spoke those words pretty fast.