Chapter #42 ~ Meeting Futaba Sakura

(A/N: WHAT IS UP! And it's... IT'S FLUFFY TIME! IT'S FLUFFY TIME! SOMEBODY KILL ME!--Lol XD. But today's chapter will be have a fluff, which you guys are gonna... NOSEBLEED! Anyways... LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

~Akira's View~

Akira got a texted messaged.

Ryuji: Well this sucked.

Anne: Is doing this really help to stand up Medjed?

Yusuke: Do they truly intend to follow through on their threat? It'd be a shame if our efforts were a waste  

Alibaba: Medjed will definitely make a move.

(Y/N): Alibaba!

Alibaba: I'm checking in on your progress. How much longer will it take?

Makoto: That's gonna be toughed.

Ryuji: Hey, Alibaba!

Ryuji: Can you really do something about Medjed?

Alibaba: Of course.

Yusuke: Unfortunately, we have next to no evidence to support that.

Alibaba: Your work will be rewarded. I promise.

Alibaba: Besides... You have no other option, do you?

(Y/N): I supposed that's true...

Ryuji: Can you do stuff like take down a server? Show us.

(Y/N): Hey! Don't start any trouble!

Alibaba: That's all it would take to convince you?

Alibaba: All right. I ask that you take care of this quickly.

Alibaba: Until then.

Anne: Wait! Are you ditching us again?

Makoto: This is troubling...

Yusuke: I have concern for Futaba herself during all this.

Ryuji: Why is this going to happened.

Anne: We don't have any other choice.

Makoto: Akira~kun. As always, we'll leave it to you to call us together.

~Ends The Texted Messaged~

Akira put his phone on the table, and his right shoulder groaned because of pain, and Morgana saw that. "Is something wrong on your shoulder?" Morgana asked. "U-Uh n-no, i'm fined." Akira lied, and he lay down to bed, and wen't to sleep. (A/N: You know, what will happened next, Huh? 😏)

~The Next Day (No One's View)~

(Y/N) went to Leblanc, and she saw Sojiro was working. "Good morning." (Y/N) greeted. "Ah, good morning." Sojiro greeted as well. "Am i disturbing?" (Y/N) asked. "No your not." Sojiro said. "Can i speak to Akira?" (Y/N) asked again. "Sure." And Sojiro called Akira. "Hey! (L/N)~san, is wan't to speak with you!" Sojiro shouted.

And Akira came down. "I will let you two have some privacy." Sojiro said.

**********

You two we're in the attic, Morgana was exploring somewhere, which means is the only you two in the attic. "What do you wan't to talk?" Akira asked. "Well yesterday, i meet Ghost-girl again, and after a talk, i heard voices." (Y/N) said. "Voices?" Akira asked.