Chapter #46 ~ The Love Triangle's Begins

(A/N: YO, WHAT'S UP EVERYONE! And I'M BACK! :D And the title say's it ALL. AND LET THE FUN BEGIN!)

There is a weird black and red water thing. And it explode, and it reveals it was Morgana. And he turned around, and he's eyes revealed it's yellow.

**********

Morgana wake up quickly. And is it just a nightmare? Or is it, more... "That black thing was... Me?" Morgana asked himself. "...That can't be true. I'm supposed to be human... I should be..." Morgana's face looks very sad. "If we get rid of the distortion in the depths of Mementos, I'm sure--I'm sure it'll all be fine...!" Morgana said.

Akira heard Morgana's voice, and he woke up, and looked at him. "Sorry, did i wake you up?" Morgana asked.

"What's wrong?" Akira asked worriedly.

"Oh, um..." Morgana begins. "...My sunburns were hurting, and that woke me up!" Morgana lied. "I was absorbing all the sunlight because i'm black. Don't you get it?" Morgana added another lie.

"Cats get sunburns?" Akira asked.

"You're thinking that my entire body's covered in fur, aren't you?" Morgana asked. "I've got none on my pads!" Morgana said. "By the way, it's not like i'm bothered by this or anything... But hypothetically speaking, OK?" Morgana said. "What would you do if i turned out to be some weird... Thing?" Morgana asked weirdly.

"You're already weird." Akira commented.

"That's... Well..." Morgana started. "If what i saw from earlier is true, is it OK for me to stay with the Phantom Thieves...?" Morgana asked. "And even if i'm with the team, I'm useless at the moment..." Morgana said sadly. "It's nothing..." Morgana take that back. "Well, I've gotten pretty used to my life as a cat too. And to be frank, this storage room is not bad either. Then again, i can't wait to turn back to be human so i can move out. Maybe i'll live a life of luxury in a suite on the highest floor..." Morgana said.

"......" Morgana stayed silent for a sec. "But rather than becoming some weird thing, maybe staying as a cat isn't so bad either... You and me a deal, yeah? That means i can stay here... Isn't that right?" Morgana asked.

"Yeah." Akira said it in a simple way.

"Thought to... Don't forget what you just said, OK?" Morgana reminded him.

And Akira simply nodded. "C'mon, let's hurry up and get to sleep. Night." Morgana said. And Akira fast a sleep. "It'll be fine, right...?" Morgana muttered to his breathe.

**********

What is this...? Dark, Empty, Nothing, Regrets, Mistakes...

"Where am i?" (Y/N) looked around, and saw just black everything...

"You killed him!"

"It's all your fault!"

"Go and die!"

"Get lose, bitch!"

"No!" (Y/N) knelt down, and hold her head tightly. It hurts... It hurts to hear this from her head.

"That's right, i killed Big bro." A kid-sound voice. (Y/N) looked, and saw her kid version of herself. 

"That's me?!" (Y/N) eyes winded. 

"I killed big bro... I'm a murderer!" The kid version of (Y/N), yelled and with tears as well.