💋 Chapter Twelve

Now that my mind is clear and my decision is made up. Jay swirled his tongue around my hard nipples, sucking it like a baby's last meal. He gave the same attention to my other nipple with his other hand's fingers, twisting and twirling it around. My back arched when placed a mount of my boob in his warm mouth, feeling the wetness. He left trails of kisses and some love marks down to my stomach and navel. He rubbed me against the piece of cloth that covers my treasure and I know I was wet as fuck. He started to pull my thong off, I don't to stop him but something hit me.

"J-Jay baby..." He didn't stop rubbing me but he stop pulling my thong off. I held his hand for him to stop so I could talk properly but he yanked it away. "J-Jay... I.. mhmm." He kept rubbing and I was just wiggling around, circling my hips.

"Yes baby?" He asked in his deep voice and that made me even more wet. I just want him to rip off my panties and go for it.

"Mhmm.. stop.." I told him and I noticed he looked at me confused. He stopped and I breathed, he leaned in and kissed on my lips a few times.

"I'm sorry. I thought.." Jay frowned and I traced his lips then kissed him.

"No baby. It's just that..." I trailed off but I just couldn't tell him. It's just embarrassing. I felt a wet substance on my neck and that means he started feasting on me again.

"What baby?" He mumbled while he nibbled on my neck and gave me the chills.

"Mmmhm.. I.. I'm.. I haven't done this." I finally took it out. I was feeling his lips on my neck and then nothing. I knew I shouldn't have told him, this would make him back out or something. He's experienced and I'm not and he's probably expecting I'm a pro or whatever. Jay leaned back and looked at me.

"You mean.. this? You're a virgin?" Jay almost choke saying the word 'virgin'. I nodded my head and bit my lip, not knowing what to come next. He just stayed quiet while I was being worried about what he might say. But my boobs keeps distracting me, it was all out in front of Jay so I covered it with my hands.

"I'm sorry, I know I should have told you. I know you don't like someone who's unexperienced." I lowly said as I tried to scoot away from the bottom, still covering my boobs.

Jay was on top of me, probably thinking. I sighed and just tried to get away under him but he pulled me back to the bed and uncovered my boobs, I felt like a shy kid. "No need to hide it. I've seen it baby." Was the first thing he told me. He kissed my lips. "There's nothing wrong about being a virgin baby. You should be proud of it. I'm not going to let this happen until you're very ready to do this." He stood away from me and grabbed his white shorts then wore it.

"Jay I'm ready. I want to do this with you. I want you to take my virginity." I sounded like a desperate woman, I ain't even a woman yet. Shit. I am so messed up right now.

"No Bey, you're just saying that. You might regret it after." He reasoned.

"I can decide for myself and this is what I wanted, Jay." I snapped but he was not having it. "Don't you want to fuck me, baby?"

He licked his lips and I guess he was starting to get on again. I stood from the bed, half naked, only with a thong and boobs out. I walked towards him seductively. "Don't you want me to scream your name? Cum for you? Ride you?" I whispered in his ear as I feel his arms and muscles around his body. He was trying his best not to give in.

"Shit.. Bey stop." I wasn't even doing anything and he's telling me to stop. I kissed his chest up to his neck then to his big juicy lip, he kissed back immediately. I pulled away and looked up at him. "This is not how I wanted you to take your virginity away." He softly told me and that's when I realized I was so stupid.