💋 Chapter Eight

Sitting across these two girls in front of me, fighting over if I'm going to have sex with Jay before or after marriage. I'm just tired of them y'all.

"Can y-" I interrupted but they interrupted me too.

"No Kelendria. Beyoncé won't do that! She knows better!" Chelle exclaimed.

I sighed. "Chelle can--"

"So I'm Kelendria now? Nahh Shelly, Bey's a freak though." Kelly smirked as she laughed. Okay that shit is embarrassing, why does she have to say that?

"Okay, Kelly you ca--" shit.

"And she knows when to be a freak! Bey ain't just hopping on the--"

"OKAY! CUT THAT SHIT OFF!"  I bursted out, gaining a look from them. "Y'all getting on my God damn nerves! Cut that betting shit! We ain't doing anything! Damn!"

Kelly and Michelle looked at each other then backed at me. "I'm sorry Bey, but Chelle started it." She pointed a finger on her.

Chelle's jaw dropped. "And how the hell I started this?! You're the one who did the betting first!" Chelle argued.

Here we go again. Before they started again, I stopped them. "STOP! I don't care who started it and I'm finishing it! Stop being fucking immature!" I grabbed my purse and stood. I walked away, leaving them behind.

As I was sitting in the car, just left the two girls, my phone rang and it was a phone call from Jay. I answered and smiled when I heard his voice.

"What's up Bey?" He greeted.

"Hey Jay. I just left from my girl's date." I chuckled. "How you doing?"

"So they can date you but I can't?" Jay groaned and I find it cute.

"Stop with your jealous ass, stupid." I laughed. "Where are you?"

"I'm at my mama's. I was telling her about the vacation trip." I kind of frown of his answer, because I haven't told my family that we'll be having a vacation. "Have you talked to your mom?"

Jay knew about my parents and so did I to his. We're pretty much open to each other but I didn't fully opened mine.

I shook my head as if he can see me. "No I haven't but I plan to tell them later."

"Aight. I'll call you later, I'ma help my mama." He chuckled and I nodded with a smile. "Text me when you get home, beautiful."

"You, too Jay." I smiled ending the phone call. Damn, this nigga got me blushing and shit.

* * *

"Beyoncé stop raiding my refrigerator." My mom groaned and slapped my ass a bit hard since I was bending over to get a perfect view of the inside.

"Ow mama!" I caressed my butt and pouted. "All I have in my house is salad! I can't eat the much because I have to maintain my body."

Solange just chuckled and mama kelt chopping the ingredients for Gumbo tonight. Family Dinner at Sunday so everyone's going down here mater, including Kelly, Michelle and also Solange and I's sperm donor. He's still out father so he's still invited.

Solange and I went upstairs as I played with Jules in my arms, sitting on the bed. "So tell me about him?"

Jules was playing with his toy car. "Who's him?" I asked without looking at her and playing with Jules.

"Well you know, Mr. Rapper?" She rose her eyebrow, looking at me.

I shot her a look too. "Did Kelly and Michelle told you about him? I don't think I have to because I feel they told you about it already." I rolled my eyes.