💋 Chapter Nine

"What? You still gon let me babysit Julez." I rolled my eyes at her. She called me to asked if I could babysit Julez for her because she got a new man now. Solange and Daniel left on a bad note 3 years ago so she's trying again and hopefully, this guy is the one for her.

"Yes damn. Just don't do nasty things when my baby is around." She exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Solo." I chuckled.

She groaned. "I'm fucking serious, Bey. We're on our way."

"I know, I know." I chuckled and nodded my head. I hung up on her and waited for them to come by.

A couple of minutes later, I heard a honk outside my house. They parked and I opened the front door and I was attacked by Julez kisses when he reached me from running.

"Julez! What did I tell you about running!?" Solange yelled after she stepped out the car. Yes, Solange is that crazy mother.

"Swowy mommy." He said in his little voice.

"Hey, what's up baby? You getting big now huh."

I carried Julez then hugged Solange with a chuckle. "You must be stressing your mommy little boy." I tapped his nose.

Solange sighed, "I swear he does. Anyways, here is his bag. I readied is clothes there." She said handing it over to me.

I kissed Julez in his cheek and I swear I fell in love with this bot since he was born. "Oh my God! Can he stay for the night? Please Solooooo."

She thought for a minute and I gave her the puppy eyes. "Julez, baby, would you like to stay with Auntie BB?"

"Aunti BB!" Julez exclaimed then cheered clapping his hand.

I smiled at Solange. "There goes your answer." Solange laughed at me. "But next time get your own."

I smirked. "Not yet Solo." I laughed. "Say bye bye to mommy, Julez."

"Bye bye mwommy."

Solange kissed her son in his forehead. "Be good to Auntie BB. Bey I'ma go ahead."

"Okay, and take care. Drive safely." She nodded and we watched her step in her car and leave. "I guess you're being a pain in the ass to your mommy huh?" I mumbled as I chuckle.

"Ass."

My eyes widened and looked at him. "Ooooookaaay, I didn't say anything!"

* * *

I was making snacks while Julez watching the Backyardigans, when Jay called me.

"Holla at your gurl." I smiled, trying to mock him.

"Oh? So you're my girl now huh? Okay, no taking it back now." Jay chuckled.

"Nigga no." I laughed. "So what's up?"

"Am I allowed to come over?" He asked.

I looked at Julez to check on him. "Yeah, you are but Julez is here and I'm keeping him for the night." I told him.

"Oh? Word?"

I smiled. "Word."

"You gangsta now? Huh?"

"Texas Trill, nigga. You must not know about me." I did sone Texas trill signs as if he could see me. My last sentence gave me an idea for a song, well how about that.