💋 Chapter Eleven

After I check my twitter account for lurking, I found so many stolen shots from where we are right now. It is sad to know that we wouldn't get any privacy from now on.

"Ma, can you please pass me the salt." I said and Jay quickly handed it over, even before mama grabs it.

"Here you go, babe." Jay said, loud enough to let everyone hear.

I smirked. "Thank you, baby." I shot back and gave me the same smirk. We continued to eat and Jay was giving me glances so I looked at him. "What you lookin' at?"

He smiled grabbing his fork and grabbed a steak from mine. "Aye aye, it ain't yours! Put it back!" I exclaimed and he shook his head.

"Nuh-huh." He said. I tried reaching for it and before I even tried to, he placed it into his mouth and chew.

I groaned and did the same thing he did to me. I grabbed a steak from his and ate it. "Now we're even." I scoffed and he chuckled.

Jay and I continued to eat but not peacefully. He kept nudging me so I nudge him back. I looked up and saw Mama Tina, Mama Gloria and Solange looking at us like they have question marks pasted on their faces, except for Julez.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. Jay noticed and looked at them.

Solange smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes. "It's just that, three days ago y'all fighting and shouting and now y'all... like that?" My mama, Mama Tina, pointed at both of us. "Y'all not possessed right?"

Jay laughed. "No mama. We just made up." He truthfully answered.

"Oh really? How? When? Where?" Mama Gloria asked us each questions, taking turns.

"Ma, do we really need to tell y'all?" He chuckled.

I noticed Solange covered Julez ears and I exactly no what she's about to ask. "Did y'all had sex together?"

My eyes widened and Jay could only laugh, shaking his head. "What!? No!" I exclaimed.

"No, Solo." Jay chuckled and when did he called my sister by her nickname? "We decided to be an adult and handle problems like what adults do."

Solange laughed. "Seriously? Are we going to say bye bye to immature Jay?"

"You can say that." Jay nodded with a smile. I hopefully he will. "I tryna be."

Y'all probably lost. Three days ago, Jay had asked me to take me out to solve our childish problem, actually. I didn't actually listened to him first but I eventually did because I realized I was also being immature if I didn't. Now, everything is fine again, hopefully. I am still not ready to be in a relationship but I really have mad feelings about him. The way he held me when we made up, makes me yearn for more. The way he kisses my lips, he touches me, he carried and handled me, makes me yearn for him. I was getting attached and attached to him, especially to his hands.

When he asked me that next day after we fought, I agreed because I don't have much of a choice and I couldn't stay mad at him. I might say, I was really impressive, he really prepared for it and I was blushing and shit. Of course, we could never ever ever escape those cameras following us. Jay wanted to hold my hand, kiss my lips but I always told him that we're in public and we couldn't do that especially there are cameras around us and... we're not yet together. The reason of our fight is actually because of me, not getting what I want. Remember the time before we went to the airport? I asked Jay to give me food but he didn't so I got disappointed at him and gave him the cold shoulders, but I didn't expected him to do the same thing which really made me mad to the point that we ended up shouting at each other-- on a yacht.. with our family. So take note, I always get what I want. Long story short, we came to a conclusion that we should be an adult and handle our problems like one. It's actually a nice progression between us and I feel like we're understanding each other even more. It's just that, we were being immature and fighting over an irrelevant thing.